beautiful bikes - post them here

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm not sure I'm quite ready to become a true member the actual forum (#gravelburn), but this thing looks pretty good...
It must be be my inner hipster coming out as I’ve always been a sucker for curved top tube and if you double them I’m drooling
Throw on some flat bars, beefier fork and tyres, some Schrader valves, and colour me interested.
Swoopy tubes.

This was my second choice custom frame maker when I bought my Indy Fab.

Reckon if something happened the Indy Fab I might go down this road next time.

Drop bar swami, boost, tapered, singlespeed(able), matching steel forks and stem, beautiful bikes.

Check out the range, the Hello Monsta and Holy Mountain are cracking bikes too. I'll take 1 of each :)

cammas

Seamstress
Swoopy tubes.

This was my second choice custom frame maker when I bought my Indy Fab.

Reckon if something happened the Indy Fab I might go down this road next time.

Drop bar swami, boost, tapered, singlespeed(able), matching steel forks and stem, beautiful bikes.

Check out the range, the Hello Monsta and Holy Mountain are cracking bikes too. I'll take 1 of each :)

Black Cat bikes are the shizz, I brought the poor mans version the Salsa, always lusted after his bikes, he's been at it a long time

People are amazed he did not sue Salsa, as he designed the SS swinger the Salsa blatantly copied, I read somewhere he said he's not that type of person and was happy that it was being used.

My Salsa doesn't look much different to this except for the price tag

1672290005016.png

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Black Cat bikes are the shizz, I brought the poor mans version the Salsa, always lusted after his bikes, he's been at it a long time

People are amazed he did not sue Salsa, as he designed the SS swinger the Salsa blatantly copied, I read somewhere he said he's not that type of person and was happy that it was being used.

My Salsa doesn't look much different to this except for the price tag

View attachment 395763

Looks awesome !

Yes you'd need to know your perfect numbers as custom bikes are expensive. Paint jobs and variations over the standard pricing can be astronomical but they should be a lifetime bike and very special.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Cotic RocketMax
Yeah, not sure what size the one pictured is but I've often thought the Cotics look a bit visually out of proportion with the skinny tubes and low TT/ST junction making them look very long and squished, but this one looks perfect. Must be a medium for a change aha.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Yeah, not sure what size the one pictured is but I've often thought the Cotics look a bit visually out of proportion with the skinny tubes and low TT/ST junction making them look very long and squished, but this one looks perfect. Must be a medium for a change aha.
I suppose its their thing to be long with the Longshot Geo they keep plugging. This one does look mint though.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is there a "so gaudy I want to gouge my eyes out" thread? :(
I am obviously biased, but I actually don't mind it. Nothing wrong with a splash of colour and individuality.

A bit extra for most I'm sure but I've seen far more heinous colour / spec choices.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I like the idea of coloured tyres, but i cant say ive seen any that look good. Tan walls are even a stretch in 99% of cases.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I like the idea of coloured tyres, but i cant say ive seen any that look good. Tan walls are even a stretch in 99% of cases.
But white Porcs aren't coloured tyres*?

(*Not being a #tyreracist, it's literally the absence of pigment in the rubber formula)