Beers and Balls

Stinky

Likes Dirt
Just thought that I would let you all know that whole you are in the middle of a cold (southerners at least) winter, I am enjoying a nice hot sunny day, It is my last day of work and I am going to piss off early and go to wimbeldon where I can drink beer in the sun and dream of doing stair runs down the grandstand finishing with a big skid along the base line. 8)

Ty

Eats Squid
haha stinky you're forgetting what aussie winters are like, it's a mild 20 degrees C here in brisbane during the day with clear blue skys, perfect riding weather. (shame i've was stuck in a little room formating and packing PCs for most of the day)

wombat

Lives in a hole
You think that's bad? It was a gorgeous day here and I was stuck inside playing with other people's bikes all day! It's terrible, I can touch them, make them work, but I can't go for a ride!!!

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Stinky said:
Just thought that I would let you all know that whole you are in the middle of a cold (southerners at least) winter, I am enjoying a nice hot sunny day, It is my last day of work and I am going to piss off early and go to wimbeldon where I can drink beer in the sun and dream of doing stair runs down the grandstand finishing with a big skid along the base line. 8)

Enjoy it while you can.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahha sounds like fun! Id love to go to wimbeldon!

cmon mark philipoususopspoispususpsopsiosuss!

Stinky

Likes Dirt
Didn't end up going on Friday as the weather looked ifffy. When we found out that the Poo was playing Agassi the whole house did the camp out deal.

Sitting around drinking goon and playing cricket until it started to piss down around midnight. I rained all night and through unitl about midday. When the rain cleared Pooy played the best tennis I have ever seen.

All round great time....

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh man how good was that game!

Agassi is a champ, but if there was anyone other than him i wanted to win wimbeldon it would definetely be the scud!

How many aces did he serve, 40+ wasnt it!?

cmon aussie!

bazza

look at me
haha whats the point in playing cricket in england when your just going to be beaten by aussies, everytime? hahahahaah jks.

wombat

Lives in a hole
bazza said:
haha whats the point in playing cricket in england when your just going to be beaten by aussies, everytime? hahahahaah jks.
They just start a cricket match if they want it to rain....