Beginner, 20" park

I_EAT_DIRT

Likes Dirt
Should say super beginner, haha.

If you want to match my bike I run brakes, and pegs when I feel like it.

If there are any takers i'll put up a set!

Oh yer, forgot to add, vids most weekends, seeing it's holidays pretty much any day.

Last edited:

want a stp

Banned
What tricks you got?

I dont have a bmx yet but i can just get tricks on my mates bikes if we play, not sure if i can get sets every weekend as i dont ride every weekend.

Only if old greg dont play.

I_EAT_DIRT

Likes Dirt
I think he's going to play (know him personally) but how about you start another thread and i'll play you in that?

Daneel

Likes Dirt
would you take a 24", rear brake only?

i'm keen if you're ok with it :) might make me brush a few things off and learn a few new things..

want a stp

Banned
Il play ill use my mates bike, ur set and i can only get sets on weekend so give me maybe for hard tricks 2 weekends?

want a stp

Banned
Ill get a set today, will be on my phone so shitty quailty.

My park consits of absoulty no flyouts so unless i go away no flyout tricks, i have boxes spines and quaters thats bout it and dirt !

Getting my bike a bit after christmas mostlikely so ill play on my mates till then.

want a stp

Banned
Didnt end up going for a ride, had to work ive got a real dodgey 360 but its more like 300 then pull the rest around the video cuts of when i land so looks like i dont roll away but i do ? Will that do

I_EAT_DIRT

Likes Dirt
Nah man, that'll do, I should be able to get a 3 on film tomorrow, then a set, after i set and you set and however this game works, do you wanna reply to the barrie on the first page?

This shits confusing haha.

want a stp

Banned
Nah man, that'll do, I should be able to get a 3 on film tomorrow, then a set, after i set and you set and however this game works, do you wanna reply to the barrie on the first page?

This shits confusing haha.
Nuh man will make it to conufsing will just strart from my 3 then u can set your barrie later on. We should maybe give it a rest over chritmas cause maybe new years eve i might get my bike.

I_EAT_DIRT

Likes Dirt
Nuh man will make it to conufsing will just strart from my 3 then u can set your barrie later on. We should maybe give it a rest over chritmas cause maybe new years eve i might get my bike.
Yeah whatever, after i get the 3 we can stop if ya want, I worked today, will do asap, probs monday.