Bendigo Downhill Crew

indica

Serial flasher
Great actually.
You all should come up for a ride, I'm only 2700kms away. I am living 750 m above sea level, and I can see the local MTB park from my driveway. The top of which is 1100m up. There is a large amount of AM and 1 DH track there.
100 kms away there is the Smithfield MTB park with the 96 worlds, the 04 nationals track and near that is the Kuranda track.

I'm stoked.

Sorry I didn't get out to Maldon with you all before I left.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Ah a bit of life in the thread again. Hows QLD Indica?

I'm keen to get out on the tracks again now that the weather is improving, I have to put the Nicolai to some use!
Mitch + mick, we have a few us keen on ride on saturday mornings.

Sounds like you're happy benny. :)

warrior

Likes Dirt
Great actually.
You all should come up for a ride, I'm only 2700kms away. I am living 750 m above sea level, and I can see the local MTB park from my driveway. The top of which is 1100m up. There is a large amount of AM and 1 DH track there.
100 kms away there is the Smithfield MTB park with the 96 worlds, the 04 nationals track and near that is the Kuranda track.

I'm stoked.

Sorry I didn't get out to Maldon with you all before I left.
Maybe a road trip is in order. Sounds like you have it made up there!

Mitch + mick, we have a few us keen on ride on saturday mornings.

Sounds like you're happy benny. :)
Sounds good. I'd be keen to meet up for a ride, preferably of the DH variety :biggrin:

indica

Serial flasher
also looking at one more 2011 Dartmoor order, so if anyone wants frames and packages at an amazing price just in contact with us.
WEEZE TO JOIN FCS ranks for 2012:

We are excited to start a relationship with the crew from Weeze.pl for 2012, we are hoping tog et some parts in the coming months.
Typos Sethius.

I'd be keen for a ride, took the Fury out again today was good.
Take the camera out, keen to see some shots of the tracks.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Typos Sethius.

I'd be keen for a ride, took the Fury out again today was good.
Take the camera out, keen to see some shots of the tracks.
I could take my camera goggles out? can see it then? typo's fixed, problem when you do stuff so early/late at night, new colours are nice though? just got to change a few things for the product listing but I'll do that with all the 2012 conversions.

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
I could take my camera goggles out? can see it then? typo's fixed, problem when you do stuff so early/late at night, new colours are nice though? just got to change a few things for the product listing but I'll do that with all the 2012 conversions.
Looks good mate - as seen through Firefox running on Linux Mint.

Broke my rear shifter, has been replaced under warranty - should be here tomorrow (thanks Chenz!).
Will post pics of the Am tracks when I can ride them again.

View from DH track to Atherton, my house is behind the hill on the left.

Jump to drop, near the top of the track. You can see by the trees how steep it is.

After the drop.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
nice benny,

tracks havent changed really, nothing to report.

HOWEVER to all those riding top of city/valley the door jump is broken, it gave way and 2 riders had a VERY SEVERE CRASH.

indica

Serial flasher
Warrior have you been riding?
Sethius I see the nazi's at tarrengower have built a jump they need to gate off cos only cool people can manage it?

BTW I crashed HARD today, fucking sore..... knee is okay as I had pads on, but my forearm and elbow are hurting.

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Sethius I see the nazi's at tarrengower have built a jump they need to gate off cos only cool people can manage it?

BTW I crashed HARD today, fucking sore..... knee is okay as I had pads on, but my forearm and elbow are hurting.
So what is your stack count since you moved north?

indica

Serial flasher
Two hard ones since being here...
The more you ride..... Ahh well, at least there is no real damage, just surface wounds.

Russell...360

Likes Dirt

I have blocked 20 metres of track because its not finished and not safe yet.

warrior

Likes Dirt

I'll hopefully be getting out with Sethius on Saturday. Hopefully the tracks survive this crazy weather we're having today.