Bendigo Downhill Crew

rockymountain_ltd

Likes Dirt
im not sure, a few guys were out last week as far as i know.
Sean & I went out last fri for a quick 6x runs to keep the cobwebs at bay prior to our epic journey next Friday:D Just the 2 of us now, will get some pics hopefully!:)
Also been busy out at my block building a jump - just a start at the moment but will keep thowing the dirt into it:D

Attachments

indica

Serial flasher
Sean & I went out last fri for a quick 6x runs to keep the cobwebs at bay prior to our epic journey next Friday:D Just the 2 of us now, will get some pics hopefully!:)
Also been busy out at my block building a jump - just a start at the moment but will keep thowing the dirt into it:D
Have fun mate, watch that drop on International!!

sharp

like a spoon
do u fellas ride at maldon like every saturday or something. iv been to maldon 3 times now and theres never anyone there so i have to ride on my lonesome:(.........sad story i know. i go to my dads house every second weekend in bendigo so can i just post here or get a number to organise a day to ride with some people
thanks guys:)

indica

Serial flasher
iv been to maldon 3 times now and theres never anyone there so i have to ride on my lonesome:(.........sad story i know. i go to my dads house every second weekend in bendigo so can i just post here or get a number to organise a day to ride with some people
thanks guys:)
Post here, we used to ride a lot, but families, christmas , broken bikes and work have all gotten in the way ......

Hopefully we kick off again soon.

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Will be moving back to bendigo the 22~23 February. Will made an effort to meet you guys up at buller.
Any word on how mick is going? Has he left the country... That kid still owes me money! :p

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
im keen for a ride as soon as moxab gets his arse online so i can get cha to buy his forks for me.

FREAKING pumped to get this cove out, the guide and brake mounts are on the way( rear code isnt feeling too great for some reason, i can it back a fair way yet the front is great, brand new too...)

Kano

Likes Dirt
Sorry for the late notice I wasn't planning to go out to Maldon this weekend, but after replacing some parts today I need to do some some test runs before I go away.

So if anyone is keen I will be out at Maldon for the morning. If you see my ute in the car park you know I am pushing my bike up Tarrengower. Cheers......

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Ok.. Im heading back to horsham today and no more riding:(.. besides track :p. hope to catch some of you up at buller. Later!

molzy13

Likes Dirt
gee its been a while since i last posted in here. how is everyone, happy new year. i haven't done much riding over the holidays but i have upgraded my bike and done a complete overhall on my bmx. got a new set of mtx rims for my glory. the ex729's couldn't handle much more of maldon.. mainly rockin.:p iv sprayed my bmx and done some light artwork on it with a shapie pen. looks the goods.

Attachments

warrior

Likes Dirt
Will be moving back to bendigo the 22~23 February. Will made an effort to meet you guys up at buller.
Any word on how mick is going? Has he left the country... That kid still owes me money! :p
I'm alive and I'm still in Australia. Not sure if i still own a bike though, let alone know how to ride it :p. Don't worry Al i haven't forgotten that i owe you money ;) You'll get it soon enough.
All the best matt and sean. I'm sure you'll have a blast on your trip.