Bendigo Downhill Crew

sunny

Likes Dirt
sounds good!

what happened to kyle/brett and craig/kim???
Kyle is Kayle, and he is in NZ.
Brett I PM'd before the last ride, and he's had a shoulder or hand injury and work...
Kim n Craig - I'll ask them tomorrow if they want to come out on Monday. Craig has only ridden once since his massive tree cuddle - so it's time to get him out there again.....and Kim - I don't know when she last got her leg over.

nirvanafan

Likes Dirt
Kyle is Kayle, and he is in NZ.
Brett I PM'd before the last ride, and he's had a shoulder or hand injury and work...
Kim n Craig - I'll ask them tomorrow if they want to come out on Monday. Craig has only ridden once since his massive tree cuddle - so it's time to get him out there again.....and Kim - I don't know when she last got her leg over.
hey im still alive ive been back since friday. but i prob wont be riding till i get my shock looked at its being gay.

bstyle

Squid
sounds good!

what happened to kyle/brett and craig/kim???
Im still here! I havnt ridden much in the last 6 months or so due to a few injurys, im only just getting back on the bike now so i'll be pretty keen to get back over to Maldon for a ride shortly once im back up to speed.

Cheers Brett

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Im still here!! too

Decide to got go to buller this weekend.. I'm too busy at work and it a bit much for half a days riding.

I'm set on riding monday / Australia day! Me, sunny, sethius can have a race! Hit me up the details and i will be there. Ben im sure you can steal a ride from me, it must be killing you not being able to ride.

ok I better get back to work. This pipeline wont design itself.

jburge

Likes Bikes
well be there at Maldon (sharp and i) tommorow and on sunday, on sunday U.D.O and Sputnick will be there too, hope to see any of you there.:D

indica

Serial flasher
Hey have fun, we won't be making it until Monday,
Say hi to the rangers if you see them - they made it legal for us ...

'Alex

Likes Dirt
awesome trip! much to tell and plenty of pics! Quick one of me at Thredbo...

Monday morn sounds good:D

I'm keen to see the pics! Looks like you guys have a good time!

Good day of riding today completed my longest mtb ride 44.5 km in just over 2 hours 15min! Not too exhausting because echuca is pretty flat but still edging on the 50km goal.. I just run out of track to ride:p

Bring on monday! Cheers Ben!