Bendigo Downhill Crew

sunny

Likes Dirt
Maldon

I want to go. It's been too long.

Anyone interested in getting out there Saturday, 5th December? (Molzy, please tell me there is nothing happening out that way on this day....)

Mr Al, what are you doing? Are you going to Shep at the end of the week - or has another job caught your eye which keeps you in Bendigo?

'Alex

Likes Dirt

Anyone interested in getting out there Saturday, 5th December? (Molzy, please tell me there is nothing happening out that way on this day....)

Mr Al, what are you doing? Are you going to Shep at the end of the week - or has another job caught your eye which keeps you in Bendigo?
heya!

I quit my job before I started!! :D staying in Echuca an new job doesn't start until the 11th of jan, So im keen for some riding!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Moving to Bendigo SOON... Where are all the DH tracks?!
Any chance you are moving up here for uni, I'm chasing new room mates. :p

We use mt tarrawonger, its 1/2 hr drive away. There is some lighter stuff at one tree hill.

Shep also has its new nationals DH tracks.

My bike is near done, and Im very happy with it, plan on having a punt around lysterfield when it's done.

JUS085

Cannon Fodder

QUOTE]

Posibly man, I'll let you know.. Its hektic trying to find a rental atm so I might buy.....

I'm from shepp, have not been to the track yet! hoping to get up there soon..

One tree hill, the place with that look out near the uni?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere

QUOTE]

Posibly man, I'll let you know.. Its hektic trying to find a rental atm so I might buy.....

I'm from shepp, have not been to the track yet! hoping to get up there soon..

One tree hill, the place with that look out near the uni?
If you are looking for a new rental so am I. :p

And yes that would be correct regarding OTH.

indica

Serial flasher
what time?
Sanne and I usually ride thursday morning ....

you stilll have you place here?
9:30 one tree?

Or friday better?

'Alex

Likes Dirt
what time?
Sanne and I usually ride thursday morning ....

you stilll have you place here?
9:30 one tree?

Or friday better?
no, I dont have my place anymore, moved back home with the parents.

I start work in jan and hopefully it will be in bendigo, still sorting the details out.

One tree sounds great, I'm coming down on thurdays for my grans doctors appointment so I'll sort out a time an get back to you, but it know it will be in the morning.

I just wanna ride a hill!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Ordering the last of the gear this week! Shall be up for a spin before christmas!

One tree hill here we come. :p

Kano

Likes Dirt

I'll be keen to head to Tarrengower Sat if anyone is looking to do some shuttles......