Bendigo Downhill Crew

'Alex

Likes Dirt
saturday okay?
Or Sunday arvo ....

need to fix my front der, but havent had a chance to look at it yet

Looking at riding wombat, i miss that place. blores hill may be awesome but its no wombat

I can so saturday or sunday arvo. I have the long weekend off an going to a 21st in bendigo on saturday night.

ps. i did try an ring you but i know you wouldnt answer a private number :p

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
anyone else see that?

1000+ bats just flew over town: from sandhurst I could see them coming well behind the church and out towards axe dale: so many! rather curious as to why such a large colony was on the move!

Jimmy_Bend

Likes Bikes
Tracks at Mt Tarrengower are pretty trashed atm, was just up there on the weekend.

Anyone know about another track work day happening there? And iv'e noticed that Parks is communicating with who ever is organising track work up there just thought for a suggestion it be nice if the tracks were marked and named for all? Parks should be able to whip up a thew signs for us without too much hassles?

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
Tracks at Mt Tarrengower are pretty trashed atm, was just up there on the weekend.

Anyone know about another track work day happening there? And iv'e noticed that Parks is communicating with who ever is organising track work up there just thought for a suggestion it be nice if the tracks were marked and named for all? Parks should be able to whip up a thew signs for us without too much hassles?
Hey there the track on the right hand side of the hill (waterhole) is fixed up. Me and a few mates did so today. And City will be getting a bit of a fix up tonight hopefully. And the new line of valley is still all good just a bit dusty but hopefully the rain has changed that.

RoyRoy3

Cannon Fodder
Hi
kind of new to downhill riding but done some cross country, could anyone give me directions 4 some tracks around one tree hill, and r they suitable 4 a hard tail mountain bike.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Hi
kind of new to downhill riding but done some cross country, could anyone give me directions 4 some tracks around one tree hill, and r they suitable 4 a hard tail mountain bike.
there's meant to be some downhill kinda tracks on the northern and southern faces, only ridden one track there though. We used to head out to Maldon occasionally but that kinda died off.

I do the od XC/AM ride at spring gully and happy to do some more else where aslong as there's not too much up hill.

Local, moved to work, uni?

Kano

Likes Dirt
I'll be at the ride day 2nd of May at Maldon, $40 for shuttle and lunch., hope others on this thread can make it..............Sean

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
*blows the dust off*

so we have a few riders around still and that other crew with the shuttle trailer is Murray's brother.

Matt2 is up and running, I'm up and running, Solid flair owner is up and running.

Welcome to any new guys, hopefully you can breath some life into here!

Orange S1 still at the tafe
mongoose black diamond double riding around in an office suit
+2 guys on norco six's that go past my place occasionally.
Few others I've seen about.

Last edited:

stunt man

Likes Bikes
New riders keen for info on local trails

Hi

My friends and i are all uni student rocking hardtail shore bikes. We have some of the trails in onetree. just wondering what else is in the area? Looking for fast runs with jumps and drops.

Cheers

Russell...360

Likes Dirt
Hi
My friends and i are all uni student rocking hardtail shore bikes. We have some of the trails in onetree. just wondering what else is in the area? Looking for fast runs with jumps and drops.

Cheers
Have been doing track work at Maldon,.come up for the next ride day on the 6th.

Hi
Go on google maps, satelite, and you'll see an obvious trail that joins onto osbourne street.
An easy way to find it is to go to top of the hill, look for a trail marker for Great dividin range trail, follow that, and then take the fork right. Going left is also not bad, although rocky.
Also if you follow the dirt road just past the water tank it leads to some sick jumps and stuff berms. Just messed myself up there recently actually.