indica

Serial flasher
Score!
YAY for me!!!!!!

SPECIFICATIONS
Brake Levers Shimano Saint
Front Brake Shimano Saint Centerlock 203 mm
Grips GT alloy Lock Down
Handlebar FSA Carbon DH. 31.8mm bar bore, 25 mm rise with 8 degrre sweep 3 degree tip
Headset FSA Orbit Z 1.5 R cold forged alloy cups for 1.5 headtube with sealed cartdride ACB bearings, with internal reducers for 1 1/8 steerer, 9mm total stack
Rear Brake Shimano Saint Centerlock 180 mm
Rear Shock Rock Shox Vivid 5.1 coil spring with ending and beginning stroke rebound adjust, compression ending and beginning strokeadjust, drop stop bottom out adjust
Crankset Chainwheel Shimano New Saint with 38 tooth ring
Front Derailleur E-Thirteen SRS Light guide with chain taco for 38 tooth ring.
Rear Derailleur Shimano New Saint short cage
Shifters Shimano New Saint 9 speed
Fork Rock Shox New Boxxer World Cup, with high speed, lo speed rebound and compression dampling, motion control, new 20 mm maxle, 36 mm stanchions, air spring adjust.
Frame Full Monocoque Carbon Fiber with forged and CNC fitments, with all new I link assembly and pivot design for 8.3 inches of rear wheel travel with Maxle rear axle QR system
Front Hub DT / Swiss FW 440 for 20 mm Axle, with centerlock
Nipples DT brass
Rear Hub DT / Swiss FW 440 for 12 mm Axle with centerlock
Rims Mavic EX-729, welded joint with Maxtal alloy material
Spokes DT 2.0 stainless
Tires Kenda Nevegal, 2.5" DH with "Stik-E" compound, butyl cap and sidewall reinforcement

Large, weighs 18.10kg sans pedal.

It is mine.!!!!!!!

Last edited:

stunt man

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is going out to maldonon the 10th sept, there should be like 8 or ten of us from bendigo uni heading out.

warrior

Likes Dirt
Heys guys. Just thought i would drop in a post to see how everyone is going. Whats been happening in the past few months? Jeez this thread has come along way!

warrior

Likes Dirt
OMG Mick, how are you?
Still in Benders?
Hey Ben. I'm great, how are you?. Yeah i'm still in Bendigo. Sold my bike so i haven't ridden in over a year. Watched one of my mtb dvds the other day and it got me thinking about riding again. It's awesome that this threads still going. So, who still rides? Whats everyone riding these days? Fill me in!

indica

Serial flasher
Als gone, Ricks has a 4Play, I almost have a Fury (layby), Sanne's (my wife) Stinky is back in action after I blew the rear shock, Matt doesn't DH, Sean does, Craig hasn't but Im sure he will when I start again.
Im great, been working a lot, ut you know, pays the bills n buys toys...

What are you up yo?

warrior

Likes Dirt
I'm still at uni. In my third year now. I'm also working as a student engineer, keeps me busy. Your new ride looks amazing. Alot has changed since i left the sport

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Als gone, Ricks has a 4Play, I almost have a Fury (layby), Sanne's (my wife) Stinky is back in action after I blew the rear shock, Matt doesn't DH, Sean does, Craig hasn't but Im sure he will when I start again.
Im great, been working a lot, ut you know, pays the bills n buys toys...

What are you up yo?

...gone!:eek: Im still lurking around the place

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is going out to maldonon the 10th sept, there should be like 8 or ten of us from bendigo uni heading out.
Hey Guys im wondering if this is still going ahead and if there was room for me to come along as well. Have a 14 bike trailer i could probably bring as well if needed.

Hey Guys im wondering if this is still going ahead and if there was room for me to come along as well. Have a 14 bike trailer i could probably bring as well if needed.

Come on guys don't leave me hanging. I don't wanna drive an hour to find that there's no one there.

Come on guys don't leave me hanging. I don't wanna drive an hour to find that there's no one there.
haha sorry for the late reply my man, So far everyones keen, got about ten coming. except:
Maldon
Victoria, Australia
Friday, September 10th, 2010

Overnight Temperature: 8°C
A mix of clear and cloudy skies with a slight chance of showers.

Friday Morning Temperature: 9°C
Cloudy with sunny periods with showers likely. Slight chance of a thunderstorm. 3 to 6 mm of rain.

Friday Afternoon Temperature: 13°C
A mix of cloud and sun with a chance of showers.

Friday Evening Temperature: 7°C
Clear.

So perhaps PM me your number, and I'll text you if we cancel or change it to saturday, which is unlikely given how keen we are.
cheers

Likes Dirt
Have bike, have ordered carrier, will be ready in the next week or 2 ....
Hey mate ,what did you get ? You guys still doing shuttles at maldon? Im keen to get back into it , my last ride was with you guys which was along time ago now!

cheers will on the turner

Last edited: