Bendigo Downhill Crew

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Can do Friday / Saturday and Sunday next week though.

Do you need a lift Rick?
i think we should do next week, no ones with it this weekend. Wont need a lifty if matty or caleb comes out.

I've got a interview at 12pm today for the job at golden square.. first actual interview I've ever had!

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
That massive wall ride rock berm thing is a work of art.
I didn't attempt many of the jumps, but really it was my first go in almost 2 years ....

T-Rex

Template denier
One Tree Hill DH?

T-Rex Junior is visiting his grandfather in Bendigo this week (school hols and all). He has found the jumps at Spring Gully, and reckons there "should be a dh track on One Tree Hill by the look of it". To save me wading through this 345 page thread, can one of the Bendigo locals kindly give me some pointers to this track, if there is one.

Many thanks.

T-Rex

Template denier
There are a few runs from the top, nothing specific and highly frowned upon by ranger type folk.
Thanks Indica, sounds like he should stay off them? Anywhere else around Bendigo you can recommend that's legit trails?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Thanks Indica, sounds like he should stay off them? Anywhere else around Bendigo you can recommend that's legit trails?
Spring Gully water reserver gets some use, but theres nothing downhilly, best he will get is pedaling hard on the down side of the XC/AM tracks. It's about the best around in town unfortunately...

Likes Dirt
Yes, Moldy. Saturday. Shuttles with my ute
could be keen for my first spin in a year or so, if you still have free space . What time are you looking at starting ?? Be able to get a few runs in before the footy starts ?

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
Footy?
It failed last week why watch it now?

If its pushing it wait till next week, I'll be going every weekend now.

As for time, unsure, im thinking mid morning, 10 or 11