Bendigo Downhill Crew

indica

Serial flasher
Fair call, would have caught the end of ride day....

I managed the corner double, just need the step up and the nasty drop and that track will be sorted.
The Fury is mint....

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Fair call, would have caught the end of ride day....

I managed the corner double, just need the step up and the nasty drop and that track will be sorted.
The Fury is mint....
awesome, that drop is fine, you'll romp it in.

Shocks away at the moment getting fixed.

indica

Serial flasher
Well my forks came back from Monza very fast, be interested to see if they work.
Im down for a friday ride @ Maldon . . . anyone?

indica

Serial flasher
We'll be back to get the kids from school mate, 1430/ 1500 @ the latest .... you are welcome to come with or without a bike.

indica

Serial flasher
that was gay, bloody folk festy, I forgot.

Im going this Friday, need to get the Fury out of the house.
Who is keen?

Kano??????
Sethius???

'Alex

Likes Dirt
that was gay, bloody folk festy, I forgot.

Im going this Friday, need to get the Fury out of the house.
Who is keen?

Kano??????
Sethius???

Great news! Ive put in for my next job rotation in bendigo, So starting January I should be back!! Bloody Exciting!! Not that im working at the moment anyway, still traveling for a bit. Just back from Copenhagen and just in London at the moment. Coming home soon before i get the sack i suppose

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
riding tomorrow if anyone is interested.....
I'm just home now, I'll try and wake up to my alarm @ 9am.

Nice sig btw.

edit: its 5.45am and I've got zero sleep, not even close to getting any. If I don't answer a phone call and/or front door means im out of it.

reedit: seems we are meant to get thunderstorms after lunch...

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
Went out today, had a ball.
Hit the step up, so got the whole track except that drop thing on the alternate route.
The Fury is fucken flying, I am so impressed with it.
Although I lost a bar end today, so I'll need a set and Sanne will too.

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
hey guys just wandering if anyones hittin maldon this weekend and if so can i please shuttle with them? havnt ridden in weeks, cant handle it anymore!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
hey guys just wandering if anyones hittin maldon this weekend and if so can i please shuttle with them? havnt ridden in weeks, cant handle it anymore!
The place isn't in a good way at the moment, the rain has made valley a mess, needs some work and time to dry out. City is holding up well, just needs some line fixes, rockin according to indica is still truly rockin with some ahem interesting roll overs.