Benny Phillips Vs Patto (James Paterson)

Likes Dirt
Yes patto, i challenge you!

but im gonna twist it up a little bit, who wants to be a millionare style. We both get 3 lifelines:

1. Ask a freind (ask a freind to do it, note me and scotty cranmer are besties)

2. pass (if you dont understand it, kill yourself)

3. punch riccy (same as above)

sounds a little rad'er than usual.

Edit: NEW RULES, only new vids may be used in the thread. 17/6/2009 onwards.
NEW NEW RULES, all tricks can be set, all have specific area's where they have to be set (eg. flyout, spine or dirt double), the same trick can be set more than once providing its set over a different obsitcal (or whatever)

Benny: _ _ _ _

Patto: _ _ _ _

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Alright... I'm up to it =]

All tricks allowed also..

Format you have outlined seeeems sick, and also i'll add, no video from past fark games or and old video what so ever allowed...? Or do you want to include some recent vids?

Likes Dirt
Alright... I'm up to it =]

All tricks allowed also..

Format you have outlined seeeems sick, and also i'll add, no video from past fark games or and old video what so ever allowed...? Or do you want to include some recent vids?
refer to my first post

patto_15

Wheel size expert
well would you get on your bike and get a set for me???? tah

lol i sound so gay
Haha, i'll see how i go! I'm at home out in the sticks... So no jumps around really... haha

Been cutting wood all day like a good ol' lumber jack ;)

Will get on the bike and will set something funky on flat ground for you.. as i wont be back at a park till the weekend..!!

Likes Dirt
Haha, i'll see how i go! I'm at home out in the sticks... So no jumps around really... haha

Been cutting wood all day like a good ol' lumber jack ;)

Will get on the bike and will set something funky on flat ground for you.. as i wont be back at a park till the weekend..!!

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
HOLY SHIT
this is way to intense, im shaking in my booties....

this is like the ol showdowns,

Heads up, my money is on Patto shooting you in the back.... hes a shifty one that there boy he is

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heads up, my money is on Patto shooting you in the back.... hes a shifty one that there boy he is
No way, mine is on Ben for sure. Probably only cause I know him. And know how crazy he is. Any bets Ben will crack out a sick vid from woodward and own the comp!

Likes Dirt
No way, mine is on Ben for sure. Probably only cause I know him. And know how crazy he is. Any bets Ben will crack out a sick vid from woodward and own the comp!
haha, cheers mate. cant wait till i get home to upload some footage. ride elsty on mnday or tuesday??

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I dont have a camera atm.. Though i am in Melbzzzzz, so i can get some stuff done sooooooon ;)

Got some ideas... Involves the bike going up side down but not me.. Hmmmm, i wonder what it is ;)