Berra rides

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Hey burners...
I'm in Canberra for a wedding (during the Scott so I'm not doing 24 solo).
I'm in Kambah and will probably ride the Centenary over to Stromlo for a few laps on both Friday arvo and early Saturday to wish some of the guys good luck.
If anyone wants to join in or say hi, shoot me a pm

Acko

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Hey burners...
I'm in Canberra for a wedding (during the Scott so I'm not doing 24 solo).
I'm in Kambah and will probably ride the Centenary over to Stromlo for a few laps on both Friday arvo and early Saturday to wish some of the guys good luck.
If anyone wants to join in or say hi, shoot me a pm

Acko
Bugger, I'm out with a back injury, otherwise I'd be super keen to see some of your bike bling.

Have a great time in Canberra, Majura was riding pretty amazing before I hurt my back. Worth checking out just for Barry/Larry and Planet Claire.

Yeti Dan

Likes Dirt
I am usually out and about on Friday arvos after work, even better so with day light saving.

I'm not sure what time I'll be out there but you'll be able to spot and hear me easily... ;) My bike looks like a slope bike :nono:

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I'll be on the Jet9RDO so it's a bit less bling and a bit more utility...
That being said it still has the Formula 33 fork, R1Racing brakes, Syntace carbonium and a Tune Kom Vor saddle....

Friday...
I'll probably ride up blue gums etc, then descend pork barrel and disillusion before headed back up heart breaker and doing the usual skyline and luge....

Saturday..
Dependant on trail closures for Scott and how much time I spend harassing guys in the pits