Best grips for DJ/Street

NS Capital Man

Likes Dirt
Hi guys,

I have a set of odyssey griswalds and I find they wear out quick and are a bit to thick. So I want durable skinny grips, any ideas guys?

Cheers

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
S&M and colony have some skinny ones that wear pretty good, also check out wethepeople all day grips.

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gusset Bastards.
Slim, long-lasting and come in some nice flavours too.
The only grip I will use now, on anything from DH to XC.

H-DOG

Likes Dirt
I can also vouch for the NS Marty slim, by far the most comfortable grip I've used to date

dhlouie101

Likes Dirt
im using the odi tld series ones, and i love em although i suppose they arent all that this but still feel really good :)

jackaroo

Likes Dirt
Odi longnecks work a treat and have lasted for me a few good months, and once they wear in they are so comfy.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Odi longnecks work a treat and have lasted for me a few good months, and once they wear in they are so comfy.
you can go one above that and get the long neck lock ons, they cost more and wear a little bit quicker but dont slip at all and are alot easeir to get on and off.

best grips ive ever used by far

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
We have some new colours for the NS Martin Slim grips arriving next week.
Lots of new stuff arriving next week ;)

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
cant help with thin grips, but for durable ones, i got oury non-lock ons, have been riding on them for 2 years, have lost close to half their grip, though bein the thickest grips out :p they hold themselves the best

We have some new colours for the NS Martin Slim grips arriving next week.
Lots of new stuff arriving next week ;)

ive said it once, ill say it again, THE best grip for street. thin profile, lasts longer than i would have expected (and i do a lot of tables so i go through grips like i do toilet paper) and have grooves so that its really easy to cut the flanges off

ExsentriC

Likes Dirt
My mate runs jet black lock-ons, they feel nice, hes had them for a year with minimal wear, and the lock-on means there easy on/off at will and they aren't generally effected by water, I run revell lock ons, they have worn quickly not a nice feel about them. On top of all that lock-ons are flangeless.

Last edited:
i tried going back to lock ons for now since im poor and got them super cheap, never again will i run lock ons. sure theyre easy to get on and off but theyre too thick for my comfort. i find i have more control with a slimmer grip