Best sub $200 dropper post

madstace

Likes Dirt
I'm debating whether to go Brand X Ascend 200mm or OneUp V2 210mm with ZTTO lever.
Regardless of your choice, get the ZTTO (or splash out and get the real deal Wolftooth ;))

The BrandX lever is garbage. I run the BrandX external and a mate was running a BrandX internal with the supplied lever, and the difference was night and day.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I'm debating whether to go Brand X Ascend 200mm or OneUp V2 210mm with ZTTO lever.
I bought the 200mm Brand X for my hardtail build and functionally it feels better than the 180mm OneUp dropper on another bike. Can't talk about durability as it's only been used for two rides. If I sell my frame without the dropper I'll let you know....I might even have a spare Wolftooth lever.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I bought the 200mm Brand X for my hardtail build and functionally it feels better than the 180mm OneUp dropper on another bike. Can't talk about durability as it's only been used for two rides. If I sell my frame without the dropper I'll let you know....I might even have a spare Wolftooth lever.
Is it for a 31.6mm seat tube?