BEWARE THE FOREST GYPSIES!

at hurstbridge 1/4 or so up the trck u come across sum bush pixies...........WAT THE, who the hell they b? we went 2 days ago and went in there and woooooah those pixies are weeeeird(they werent home) but they are weird, wats with that? theres 2 huts i think, (LOG HUTS)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i didnt have the cam with me so now pics, next time ill make sure to get some. We kept our distance, u never know what those damn foresty gypsies will do if they catch ya!

samlu

Likes Bikes
there was some weird dude in a shack near my riding spot and he always grunted at us when we rode past freaky shit

u no this shouldn't b an off topic discussion u no, this is really a serious issue, ADMINS MOVE IT UP! *please*, wat if other riders go up and get attacked my the mysterious forest gypsy?

samlu

Likes Bikes
i chucked a brick at his wooden stick built shack one day and he like made a massive grunt and we rode off scared shitless

r u pulling our leg *STINKY EYE* if u throw a brick it wouldd collapse and he would b doing alot more than grunting, let me tell u!

at hursty.....if u go down the other side of the ridge (there's a track) and walk along the gully for a bit u come across this full hippy hut thing and an outdoor pit toilet, etc.
it's weird.....