big sesh @ 3riderland- now with sexy pics!

scottmeister

Likes Bikes and Dirt
t'was a large sesh of teh 3riderland today, great weather for some riding and jumpin'. Heres my few best pics of the day; I didn't take many because I was riding too. Daan shall be posting his pictures up later tonight I'd assume- he did some top notch photo work, so they should look awesome. Some awesome riding was done. proper to everyone who had a go. Cheeeers.

edit: ps. last pic proves that S. actually rides a bicycle. and not too bad either, did the 6pack pretty well.

Attachments

Last edited:

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahhhh... WHAT A DAY! I'm so sore now. Props to EVERYONE who was there today. I couldn't name one person who step it up.

I can't wait for Daan's photos.

---Matt---

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
absolute heaven, wen i walked over the hill i couldnt believe my eyes.

extremely sore now :p and all the way home, but my god was it worth it!

will be back very soon i guaratee, major props to Tim and Alex for going huge on the gap and everything else.
That bmx'er was an absolute nut! Shaun?Sean? think that was his name, awesome day guyz

great pics........now we play the long....very long..waiting game for daan :rolleyes:

S.

ex offender
That place is exactly what dirtjumps should be like: fun, with roll-ins, plenty of stuff to do, and fun. Cheers!

M.P

Likes Dirt
It was a great day and a great turn out. Can't wait to head back there and actually ride.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Damn, nice photos. I am so going to have to get issac to take me out there one day, looks sweet! :cool:

3 rider

cheers for the picture scott
it was a bloody crazy picture especially when shaun came on that intense bmx, he was wicked.
thats me in the third photo:D, you shouldv't hit it scott......lol
cant wait for daan's pictures hes sending some of me over messenger now
my ankle and elbow r bloody caining after eating shit on that table/hip, hahaha
and prop's to tim for just going off on everything
Devo

Last edited:

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
Yesterday would've had to of been the best day of riding i've had in a long while!!!

but damn my shoulder hurts from those stacks now!!

Cheers for the pics bro... i think im heading down on sunday with french ben and co.

Props to everyone that rode there... and a big ups to that bmxer who hit the big step down!!

Darkside

Likes Dirt
who eva thought that i would find paradise hiden in the western burbs. Props to the boys who put all the effort in to build there. Was a great day, and as matt said everyone tried something new and step it up. Can't wait to go bak.
Al

Samy

Likes Dirt
Looks like a great day!

What western suburb we talking here?

Any chance of an invitation next time?

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Looks like a sweet jump park and some sweet riding. Good on ya'.

Where abouts is it?. I'm not about to go there and destroy your jumps or even jump them, I'm just interested to know (and the possibility of some photography), looks like some place in Utah or something (It's not though).

EDIT:

zstreetco said:
sorry guyz but we've been told to keep it on the low down, too many places in melbourne get trashed and we dont want all those hours that've been put in by the guyz to be ruined. im sure you all understand.
It's all good

Last edited:

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry guyz but we've been told to keep it on the low down, too many places in melbourne get trashed and we dont want all those hours that've been put in by the guyz to be ruined. im sure you all understand.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
From yesterday, im pretty amped about riding... I haven't done much recently, but can't wait to get very good, very quickly on the new jumps. :)

Just need to get some big balls...

Twiztid

Likes Bikes
Here's the rest of the pics. Enjoy.

Attachments

Hex515

Likes Dirt
Photos: Extremely good, clear and nicely taken. Nice work Scott and Daan.

Riding: Nice work, some of those gaps look quite large. BMX rider is hitting some big stuff, props.

Location: Looks like you could easily spend a week there riding without getting bored. Nice work on all that building. And the scenery looks good and adds to the photos.

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
i havent been out there for ages! is the step up still going. mite think bout going on monday after the ballarat race. good pics two