big sesh @ 3riderland- now with sexy pics!

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
god hes a nut :p

you rocked up too late scotty, we all stopped riding as u came:eek:

oh well, i might be out again tomorrow, but its only a slight chance

Edit:

p.s. heres some pics from todays sesh that max took, unfortunately only of me sorry

someone tell max to post the rest!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Ive been considering building jumps on the north sunshine side of the Keilor trestle bridge. What do you think
Keep them away from the tiny bit of remnant veg along the river and the Brimbank council won't care too much. A lot of the land on the escarpment and flat below it is privately owned by land bankers that dont give a shit about anything.

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
Keep them away from the tiny bit of remnant veg along the river and the Brimbank council won't care too much. A lot of the land on the escarpment and flat below it is privately owned by land bankers that dont give a shit about anything.
Is that where all the 4WD drive tracks are that runs below the EJ witten bridge? And further down the river on that side is a few bits of really nice flowy single track in the bush land.

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahhh... good memories!!! I still miss that place.

There's some jumps north of the Whitten bridge in the landfill/quarry if you don't want to start from scratch. They were built about 12 months ago so will need a little work.

If you're building near the trestle bridge, be aware that they'll start working on the airport rail link bridge in the not too distant future. So don't build too close to the bridge and stay out of the line of any potential future truck route for bringing in materials.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Is that where all the 4WD drive tracks are that runs below the EJ witten bridge? And further down the river on that side is a few bits of really nice flowy single track in the bush land.
Yep but that bit of flowy single track has been trashed by kids with shovels and every bend has been straightened and widened. I helped maintain it for years, now I hardly go down there.
A lot of the fun bits were lost with the development that went in which gave a double whammy because now you have parents from the new estate pushing prams along the tracks that are remaining and really dumb shit like kids playing on the tracks and people with picnic blankets at the bottom of chutes.
I even had to explain to parents that perhaps the middle of a track isn't the place for there offspring to be building a cubby house.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep but that bit of flowy single track has been trashed by kids with shovels and every bend has been straightened and widened. I helped maintain it for years, now I hardly go down there.
A lot of the fun bits were lost with the development that went in which gave a double whammy because now you have parents from the new estate pushing prams along the tracks that are remaining and really dumb shit like kids playing on the tracks and people with picnic blankets at the bottom of chutes.
I even had to explain to parents that perhaps the middle of a track isn't the place for there offspring to be building a cubby house.

People...

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yeah I did notice a few changes for the worse. I think most of the families down there and kids building cubbies were mostly escaping lockdowns. Can’t blame em really. I’ve ridden through there recently though and haven’t seen a soul and the tracks don’t look touched so I reckon the ‘kids’ have moved on.

Lachlanburnside

Cannon Fodder
Ahhh... good memories!!! I still miss that place.

There's some jumps north of the Whitten bridge in the landfill/quarry if you don't want to start from scratch. They were built about 12 months ago so will need a little work.

If you're building near the trestle bridge, be aware that they'll start working on the airport rail link bridge in the not too distant future. So don't build too close to the bridge and stay out of the line of any potential future truck route for bringing in materials.
Could you give coordinates or something for the dirtjumps I’ve been looking for them for a while now and can’t find them. (I know this is a bit late)