bigger people are awesome

woggey

Banned
i was riding around a local shooping center and lent my bike aganst a wall and sat down then three guys wlked past and grabed my bike i chased after them and got my bike back i then went home and got my older brother cuse i am not the biggest guy around but lukiley my brothers are i got them to come help me look for the guys we drove around for fifteen muinets and found the guys. my older brothers tught them a lesson and i dont think they will try and get any more bike any time soon so in conclustion older brothers arent just annoying

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just as well you did get your bike back. That would have been so funny watching your bro's get those lil robbers.

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah!!!! :D

wish i could've watched sumthing like that.
how old is your older brother, and just how big are we talking?

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
woggey said:
i was riding around a local shooping center and lent my bike aganst a wall and sat down then three guys wlked past and grabed my bike i chased after them and got my bike back i then went home and got my older brother cuse i am not the biggest guy around but lukiley my brothers are i got them to come help me look for the guys we drove around for fifteen muinets and found the guys. my older brothers tught them a lesson and i dont think they will try and get any more bike any time soon so in conclustion older brothers arent just annoying
Yeah for sure a little brawn goes a long way when it comes to terrorising little shit packers.

schwing

Likes Dirt
THIS IS BIG BROTHER......" PUNK ASS LITTLE ROBBERS TO THE FIRST AID ROOM"

hope they didn't get a number plate.