Biggest jump, gap, drop or whatever photos!

haltz

Likes Dirt
these ones are mostly good for a laugh, I think i posted the video of this ages ago. but anyway story was we got bored one day so we headed out to a local mx track ive been racing at for years and hit this 55 foot step up, jumps pretty safe if ya stay straight but gettin the speed on the marbles comin down to it was the fun part.

lakesstepup.jpg
This one shows the sketchy ass marbly run up in the background
lakesstepup2.jpg

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
moto tow in?

i've dop and 8ft drop to flat from a 2nd floor balcony to a falt concrete floor but no one was with me to take a photo :( riding solo sucks some time!

Gspot-Sniper

Likes Dirt
some one who has jumped that massive jump on the racetrack at bairnsdale mt taylor needs
to get a picture up here! that jump is super gnarly!

rb baby

Likes Dirt
image.jpg

Not massive by any means but a cool shot none the less, took about 8 attempts to get the shot that day with an ever increasing head wind and the run up may aswell be flat as you need to pedal like shit over a 60ft ish run up then hope for the best !

I think it turned out rather well ;)

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The old bullcreek BMX track double. I used to sesh that thing hard on my STP when i got the chance to actaully go their.

these ones are mostly good for a laugh, I think i posted the video of this ages ago. but anyway story was we got bored one day so we headed out to a local mx track ive been racing at for years and hit this 55 foot step up, jumps pretty safe if ya stay straight but gettin the speed on the marbles comin down to it was the fun part.
Thats heaps cool! Showing up the Moto boys by going big on the pedalcycle haha, did you have any assist or was that all done by using the run up? Never seen a shot like this, good stuff!

Also that Oxy video a couple of pages back was pretty wild, looks like a pretty cool spot to ride!

GMAN12345

Likes Bikes
not the biggest jump i've done, but probably one of the biggest doubles ive hit. it's at sun peaks in canada... and yes you do get up to nearly chairlift height :D
Props on that one dude! Saw it last year but chickened out.... big double for sure!

mitch41

Likes Bikes
Not my biggest, but was from a while back when I first got into dirt jumping and would just huck things having no idea what I was doing, its just about the only good photo i have from riding

http://postimage.org/

Last edited: