Bike Buller 2012

RMB

Likes Dirt
We are heading down for the bike buller weekend in march from the gong, may have a few spare seats if anyone is keen PM me for more details!

alpine_style

Likes Bikes
Don't wish to one-up you there RMB, but I think Buller is the same weekend as the Oceania's in Rotorua. I'll pick you's all up and you can come crash at our place in the centre of Rotorua for the week.

RMB

Likes Dirt
Don't wish to one-up you there RMB, but I think Buller is the same weekend as the Oceania's in Rotorua. I'll pick you's all up and you can come crash at our place in the centre of Rotorua for the week.
Sounds great, I'll take you up on that next year!

Can someone who entered in this year 5hr let me know how the line up for the lift was.
I entered the 4hr last year and the line-up was a bit of a let down, hoping they improved upon the situation.
Cheers

macboy

Likes Dirt
didn't have to wait for more than a couple of minutes. actually got to pretty much ride on to the lift a few times. it was much better. a lot of people took a brake at the top of the lift as it was a time nuetral zone so people weren't too worried about losing places in the traffic etc. it was awesome!!