Bike Tattoo????? Ideas

Hey People

Im just after some Ideas on Bike tattoos looking for some thing that is pure push bike and also moutain bike... link or pics and just ideas would be helpful

Cheers

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have tats all over me from riding. None were made with ink or paid for, but they are my personal scar diary of all the times I have gone home with permanent memories of the ride. I am not a tattoo person so IMHO buy bike parts for the cost of your favourite tat or maybe a camera for memories that matter. Tats suck.

yeah im sure that we all have scars to remind us of riding and a few broken bones and xrays to go with them and the photos. But we still love to do it... thats for your strong veiw on tattoos...

rone

Eats Squid
Get a Giant logo on your arse.:)

In all seriousness, do you really want a tattoo that has been decided on an internet forum by committee? Probably not.

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert

something like this I reckon ... can't go past a good reaper with baby ... maybe something like "I like to huck babies" scrawled over the top. and the baby holding a pump, instead of a dagger ... thats a bit passé.

Maybe a face one with the track network of your dreams ... or pump tracks are cool at present

Will look awesome when you grow older too ... coz the wrinkles will add character and some new features to your face track.

I vote the face pump track.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Get an 11t sprocket. Heat it up and scar yourself.

Or, something classic like this

Or mess up some bike symbology into a geometric design of some sort...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Will look awesome when you grow older too ... coz the wrinkles will add character and some new features to your face track.
You could make a hip over a double chin?

Handle bars across back of shoulder with frame coming down the spine from a top view, brake like the ass, epic.

beardi

Likes Dirt
southern-cross-tattoos-1.jpeg
You could try replacing the stars with chainrings or wheels.......then drape an aussie flag over yourself and yell something like "f..k off we're full!"