Bike Wish list

Bikes are rad but ...

• I only need 1

• in the spirit of the Yes vote ... my partner owns my balls so I only have 1 nut and 1 bike

• Frack the 1 ... n+n

• I dream of having an office wall with every frame I've ever owned hung up on it sitting behind me

• I <3 Poll

Results are only viewable after voting.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Foes Mutz...would happily sell off all of my other stuff to get one of those badboys..
for me , thats like a swiss army knife with a machete and a chainsaw in it...Hack N Chop!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
17mm rear axle
Concentric brake mount
Those machined stays!!

So many things done right on that bike!
If only they used a bit more assembly lubes/loctite when they put it together. I was a bit disturbed by that assembly video.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Z

Zaf

If only they used a bit more assembly lubes/loctite when they put it together. I was a bit disturbed by that assembly video.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
The what video now?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I’m still dissapointed they made it from carbon. :(

Pole managed to cnc a frame, how cool would it have been if hope did it!

New bike on the wishlist now, the scouts abit too rough for me, the short travel is jarring abit so I need a softer, squishier ride when funds allow. Knolly warden anyone? They look pretty, wonder how they go. Not too full endurbro, but enduro enough I think looking at the geo charts.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I’m still dissapointed they made it from carbon. :(

Pole managed to cnc a frame, how cool would it have been if hope did it!

New bike on the wishlist now, the scouts abit too rough for me, the short travel is jarring abit so I need a softer, squishier ride when funds allow. Knolly warden anyone? They look pretty, wonder how they go. Not too full endurbro, but enduro enough I think looking at the geo charts.
Wardens fun, guy here has one at 13.2kg and it rides pretty sharply.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
o_O
That’s lighter than my scout, which is sittin pretty at 14.somethin kg.

Sharp handling is what I’m after, long slack sleds do not suit my loal goat trails. My old reign was abit painfull

Z

Zaf

Is 38mm stanchions a new thing for Ohlins? I can only recall Marzocchi ever doing that
Must be. It's interesting that it's offered in a 160-200mm configuration. As long as the Axle to Crown distance is within frame recommendation (and you can fit an appropriate headset), is there any reason that you couldn't run a dual crown fork on your Enduro rig?

Noted because forks like the MRP Bartlett and such are coming out. Also Specialized Enduro's came in a Dual Crown configuration a few years ago as a park bike.

Last edited by a moderator:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ they say once you go Dutch...

I recently secured something retro, worth many bike boners in it's day! I can't wait as I smoothed up many a sock over this frame.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I recently secured something retro, worth many bike boners in it's day! I can't wait as I smoothed up many a sock over this frame.
Now you have to tell us what you got. Can't leave it hanging.

Leave it alone, it doesn't matter how many times to try to pull it off, it won't fall off.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk