BikeInn

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Anyone bought from these guys? I'm trying to chase a missing package but can't actually find a way to contact them even using their "contact us" tab. Just loops you back to your account. Otherwise I'll just put a dispute through Paypal

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Yeah I bought some brakes and other things a while ago. Good prices long waiting time.... Think it took 3 and a half weeks to get here that was pre covid19. I wouldnt think anything will get posted international in a hurry nowadays.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I bought some brakes and other things a while ago. Good prices long waiting time.... Think it took 3 and a half weeks to get here that was pre covid19. I wouldnt think anything will get posted international in a hurry nowadays.
Similarly I was building a bike for my nephew and ordered a bunch of parts from different places, pretty sure BikeInn was the slowest, did get here eventually though, again this was well pre COVID

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bit of chat here https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-discount-code-thread.259293/page-76

A few of us have had issues with International packages, my Hibike order from Germany on the 13th March, dispatched 17th, arrived in Aus on the 25th, which was way longer than usual.
Then sat in Melbourne for 19 days until yesterday.

I'll be ordering no more international stuff till the shit cloud fu#ks off.

I believe bikeinn is Spanish ? Not doing so well with Covid.

Last edited:

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I believe bikeinn is Spanish ? Not doing so well with Covid.
I thought they were Dutch? I ordered a helmet and a few other things from them in early March and it came via PostNL. Wasn't as quick as other companies but it wasn't too bad (pre everything going to shit).

moorey

call me Mia
CRC order took almost a month. Second parcel ordered a day later isn’t here.
BikeInn are already slow. Don’t hold your breath.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Bikeinn..great prices...unpredictable slow shipping but everything I've bought has gotten to me...even the geoblocked for some SRAM stuff lol

My CRC order from last week is meant to turn up today....bit of a lottery at the minute.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have nothing to add - but what a great address .

Rambla De La Libertat .

( when i was working ...we had a Spanish Barista who could make anything sound-a s-exy - his sideline was exotic dancing for single women ...)

He was a great guy ! A lotta Fun !

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
edit , I'm waiting on stuff ( dodge Chinese carbon bars - 25mm 700wide ) but i think they may not come till i dunno forever .....
and my gear from MTB whorehouse - yes whorehouse !

Scotty675

Cable thief
They are slow with postage at the best of times but there prices are good. I've always waited 4 weeks for orders. I'm sure it will turn up but don't expect it anytime soon. I placed an order a couple of weeks a go but in no hurry for it as I new wait times will blow out.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, used them a few times, great range, grreat prices...super slow postage. (as everyone else has said).