#bikeonoven

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
A tip for those wanting to play:

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, set up and photograph with your 8yo in the room. Particularly if your front wheel knocks the clock off the wall above the oven. Twice.

moorey

call me Mia
:whoo:
I've been hunting for the old trangia. You fucked my next move, now I'm forced to stoop to poodles level :pout:

Minlak

custom titis
Amateur...that is just a frame.
You are wrong that is not just a frame...... It is a blank canvas of hopes and dreams..... the very core of adventures yet to be had.... Blood and sweat yet to be shed.... Smiles to be gleaned....

To say this is "Just" a frame is akin to saying you sir are just a "Dog" and not the prime Canine Specimen you truly are....

You make me sad now Poodle...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You are wrong that is not just a frame...... It is a blank canvas of hopes and dreams..... the very core of adventures yet to be had.... Blood and sweat yet to be shed.... Smiles to be gleaned....

To say this is "Just" a frame is akin to saying you sir are just a "Dog" and not the prime Canine Specimen you truly are....

Damn! Some people truly see the bigger picture. My eyes have been opened. Thank you Minlak.

Moorey is am sorry to have misinterpreted your half backed dreams. I enthusiastically look forward to your final revelation.

moorey

call me Mia

You do realise though, its:
26"
Aluminium
An orange

Despite that, everything you said is correct.

moorey

call me Mia
Damn! Some people truly see the bigger picture. My eyes have been opened. Thank you Minlak.

Moorey is am sorry to have misinterpreted your half backed dreams. I enthusiastically look forward to your final revelation.
Wait! Who's chipping in half now? :woot:
Actually, I'm considering a rigid fork. Don't you oppress me!

stoo

Likes Dirt
OK… sticking with the general bikesonstoves theme…

The shellite job on the left has cooked around the world and the trangia on the right has cooked in every state in Oz.
Whaaaaah????
Is that an S90?