#bikeonoven

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Not in southern Victoria, I wouldn't think.

No idea what it is, I'm just renting.
It's a Black boy......unless you're in corio, then likely its a "hemp" plant. Coincidencely, also known as a grass tree.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Bike orgy? Get them all on there together...
Na, but it was an excuse to ride all of them after photo shoot through kitchen, dining, lounge, dining 2, lounge, dining, deck, workshop... freak the dogs out. Tubeless feels great on floorboards.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Na, but it was an excuse to ride all of them after photo shoot through kitchen, dining, lounge, dining 2, lounge, dining, deck, workshop... freak the dogs out. Tubeless feels great on floorboards.
Do you live in a nursing home?

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does he now? Note made for future reference.
Also, please note that my preference is for freshly varnished blood boards - otherwise its wasting everybody's time.

Good call... our place is 116 years old and was used as a hospice during one of the world wars... at the right angle, you can see the room numbers on the bedroom doors.
Big enough to fit in a pump track, you don't need that many dinning rooms!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Also, please note that my preference is for freshly varnished blood boards - otherwise its wasting everybody's time.

Big enough to fit in a pump track, you don't need that many dinning rooms!
As long as they squeak!

Pump track is an excellent idea.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Today I got in trouble. I took a photo for this thread and then decided it wasn't really worth posting. Months later, Mum goes to use the camera and discovers the photo, oops. Let this be a lesson, clear your memory cards.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Today I got in trouble. I took a photo for this thread and then decided it wasn't really worth posting. Months later, Mum goes to use the camera and discovers the photo, oops. Let this be a lesson, clear your memory cards.
Just imagine how much worse that could have been...