Bikes cost lots of money... how did afford yours?

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
CHEWY said:
i was out at mt beuaty the other day on a geog excursion. and 3 bloddy great V10's rode past. i nearly creamed me dacks. bastards got some of the best riding country up there, and they got the best bikes to. and they didnt look a day older than 15 either
makes you wonder.... are money trees really myth? Cause I'm sure some people have 'em.

super 8

Squid
cost of bikes

Hey,

I am one of those sport riders who has a quite expensive
bike (super 8) and I bought it new.

I am 30 and a professional Transportation Designer
and yes I work my butt of to enjoy my riding I work
to get money to live

If you want to ride these style of bikes then you
either have to be a professional rider or love your
sport and be prepared to work for it.

Just an opinion

Thanks
Super 8

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Gutty said:
14 years working as a CNC machinist pays for my toys.
Geez! A CNC machinist? You can MAKE your own toys! Have you made any bike parts yet?

I work as a programmer, but alas, I live in Sydney, and between the mortgage, bills, and the wife's film-making courses (and short films), it's tough to scrape together the money for new toys.

It's a good thing my best buddy back in Canada is a rep for Brodie! :D

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Techno Destructo said:
Gutty said:
14 years working as a CNC machinist pays for my toys.
Geez! A CNC machinist? You can MAKE your own toys! Have you made any bike parts yet?

I work as a programmer, but alas, I live in Sydney, and between the mortgage, bills, and the wife's film-making courses (and short films), it's tough to scrape together the money for new toys.

It's a good thing my best buddy back in Canada is a rep for Brodie! :D
Check the "post your ride" forum. Yeah i make new parts for most my bikes.
Sydney house prices are why i moved to Corrimal, i used to live at Cronulla. It's a bloody joke !

zac

Likes Dirt
bought my palomar new after saving for around 12 months in 98-99 (wasn't that a brilliant investment!) and i have good old layby to thank for my 98 rampage. now i'm trying to get the cash together for either a late model mongoose trailbike or a djIII fork