Bilt Bikes looking to hook up riders.

dhd

Downhill Direct
Bilt Bikes is looking to hook up riders in all areas under a "grass roots" style sponsorship program.
If you or someone you know is interested please forward expressions of interest to
bill@biltbike.com

We want:
  • Riders who are actively and positively involved in racing in their local scene.
  • Riders who are actively and positively involved in racing in their State scene.
  • Riders who are a good ambassador for the sport of DH mountain biking.
  • Riders who are interested in promoting Bilt Bikes and the Bilt Hookup team.

What's in it for you:
  • Cheap frame deal
  • Bilt Jersey and T-shirts
  • Stickers and stuff
  • Access to other good deals on gear.
  • Factory support from an Australian brand.

Interested? PM, email or Facebook message me with info about yourself!

binner

Hath shat hymself
fly me away

...what about if I want to spread the BilT word across the waters in a small place called Canada for all of next July. :canada:

did those stickers ever arrive? i had Paul post them direct to you and haven't heard anything from you or paul?

I raced vets a few weekends ago and got 6th out of 9th, I had miss matched riding gear, old minions, a beer gut and ate a hot dog before the race does that get me anywhere? :thumb:

Last edited:

scbullit

Likes Dirt
Hey Bill - what about a super fast fully sick old bastard like me... I even beat Myssonski last week and didn't fall off like Steve. Ha ha...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I raced vets a few weekends ago and got 6th out of 9th, I had miss matched riding gear, old minions, a beer gut and ate a hot dog before the race does that get me anywhere? :thumb:
Emergency room eventually :third:

driftking

Wheel size expert
This is awesome, id be all over it if I actively raced.
You guys sponsor a mate of mine and the bikes clearly amazing. Ill pass this on to some racing mates though.

Good to see grass roots stuff from a great team.

dhd

Downhill Direct
Too funny, .....golden comeback!

No Binner...stickers not 'ere yet!

Hey Bill - what about a super fast fully sick old bastard like me... I even beat Myssonski last week and didn't fall off like Steve. Ha ha...
Modest too....Nice effort! Steve is still in a world of hurt. Did you see his elbow?

dhd

Downhill Direct
Response has been really good....this is gunna take some sorting..... Don't feel left out if I take a while to get back to you all!

MARKL

Eats Squid
Awesome work DHD/Bilt - great to see a local brand giving it a go and giving back to the local scene:party::party:

binner

Hath shat hymself
world cup

Too funny, .....golden comeback!

No Binner...stickers not 'ere yet!

Modest too....Nice effort! Steve is still in a world of hurt. Did you see his elbow?

well, thats just great isn't it. :horn: I'll be making a phone call today.

dunndog

Eats Squid
If you're looking to test how your product holds up to the rigours of sitting out in the elements not getting used nearly enough and ridden under constant heavy braking when it is, I'm your man.

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
If you're looking to test how your product holds up to the rigours of sitting out in the elements not getting used nearly enough and ridden under constant heavy braking when it is, I'm your man.
I could probably beat you there......

Plus I hear cobwebs now fatigue the structural properties of all metal..........

Better get started on making some carbon goodness then Bill.:rockon:

binner

Hath shat hymself
lite n easy

I'm willing to put my boozing and bad eating habits on the line to win this type of promotion Mr dhd. If youz hook me up with sum madd gear I promise to at least attend (maybe race) 1 race of the QLD season.

Canada still stands though

^^ that's all fiction there. :first:

binner

Hath shat hymself
very patient

Iv'e waited 2 years for a reply............... sheeshhhhhhhhhhhh

:emptybath: