Black And White Candid...

samarki

Banned
hey,
i took a few snaps and the photoshopped them into black and white... C&C would be greatly appreciated thank you

My Pedigree Boxer "LYNX"

My Pedigree Boxer "LYNX" again

My Female Bearded Dragon "LOLA"

My Ray Ban Aviators...

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Look at its muzzle, definitely pure
The 'muzzle' should only be about 30% the length of the head and the ears should sit flat or just below the top of the head when at rest. In those photos the muzzle is too long and even though the ears are perked up in interest they still look too high.

But it has a lot of boxer going on so it will be a fantastic pet. I was shit scared of boxers when I was younger after seeing two of them in a fight when I was about ten, but later on in life I married into a boxer breeding family and now wont be without one.

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
hey nice pets i have the same a pedigree boxer who is 3 and is recovering from his 2nd knee reconstruction at the moment, and i have 2 bearded dragons called spot and spike, oh and a couple of blue tongues.
Boxers are the best dogs to have because they are always playful and they give you a look that you just have to love about them.

samarki

Banned
hey nice pets i have the same a pedigree boxer who is 3 and is recovering from his 2nd knee reconstruction at the moment, and i have 2 bearded dragons called spot and spike, oh and a couple of blue tongues.
Boxers are the best dogs to have because they are always playful and they give you a look that you just have to love about them.
yea i had wo blue tongues and also have 2 bearded dragons LOLA and oscar....and yes the boxers are the best dogs...just took her 4 a swim lol

BOYDSEY

Likes Dirt
haha, i like your pics, the aviators are nice, int he reflection of them i see a mobile phone, im going to take a chop at the brand :ZTE F156: lol i kinda noticed it as i have the same phone, well, used to till i threw it over the school hall, haha nice dog too.