Black Hill (Ballarat) Bike Recommendations

Jpez

Down on the left!
No, unfortunately not. We’re not allowed to touch any of the district hills at all at this point. Been the same for many years.
We make the most of what we have at Black Hill though. Makes for quick shuttles and easy ride ups.
See you on the weekend. (I’ll be driving again :()
Do most people ride back up the xc loop side or slog up the push up track?
The several times I’ve been there I’ve mainly used the push up track but damn it takes it out of you.
It’s been about 7 months since I was there last. I thought I heard wisperings there’s been more trail work done on the existing trails since then?

moorey

call me Mia
The several times I’ve been there I’ve mainly used the push up track but damn it takes it out of you.
It’s been about 7 months since I was there last. I thought I heard wisperings there’s been more trail work done on the existing trails since then?
I ride around the road to the west. 7-10 min ride up on a trail bike, max. XC track is hard work.
Has been a bit of work done to complete the master plan that wasn’t quite finished through Dirt Art.
Let me know when you’re coming up. I (meaning Felix) will have a play with you.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
When I rode up I went west, down the stairs and up a trail that took me to Chisolm St I'm pretty sure. Then up that to Sims, hand a right and head up to the car park. Longer than the push up but an easy enough ride. I think some work has been done to the push up so it may be a little easier now?

Jpez

Down on the left!
I ride around the road to the west. 7-10 min ride up on a trail bike, max. XC track is hard work.
Has been a bit of work done to complete the master plan that wasn’t quite finished through Dirt Art.
Let me know when you’re coming up. I (meaning Felix) will have a play with you.
Thanks mate, I had intended to get up to the shuttle day but life. I’ll try and make the next one.
And that’s just cruel, making Felix show the old bugger around. :D