BLACKMANS BURGLED.

Colonel

Likes Bikes
BLACKMAN BICYCLES PENRITH (NSW), BURGLED.

In breaking news last Wednesday night/ Thursday morning Blackman Bicycles in Penrith was burgled in the wee hours. Thieves smashed their way in through several glass windows and doors to gain access to the Lay-But storeroom upstairs helping themselves to $17,000 odd dollars worth of bikes. In an effort to put the kybosh on any efforts to shift these hot bikes onto the public in NSW or interstate, heres a list of all bikes that were stolen:

GT 2003 I-Drive 2.0 , Medium, Blue/ Black
GT 2004 Power Series Cruiser, Blue
GT 2004 Power Series Ultra box, Blue
Specialized 2004 P2 (fitted with street tyres), Long, Black
Specialized 2004 Hemi Pro, XL, Black
Giant 2004 VT2 , Medium, Black/ Silver
Giant 2004 Yukon, X Small, Black
Giant 2004 Yukon, Small, Black
Wethepeople 2004 4 Seasons, Black
Avanti 2004 Hotdog, Medium, Khaki

If anyone has any information in relation to these bikes, please don’t hesitate to contact Trent Hewitt at the store on 02 47313048. Any information given will be handled with the strictest confidentiality.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
It would be good if the serial numbers for the bikes got listed, otherwise someone who has a genuine bike for sale might get branded a theif.

Colonel

Likes Bikes
It would be indeed, unfortunately as these were lay-buy bikes all the serial numbers were on the dockets attached to the bikes. We're in the process of tracking back through our database to find them.
We will make the serial numbers available as soon as we get them off the computer.
The main thing we're trying to do is stop the wrong people from moving these stolen bikes quickly. I'd imagine there'd be very few people out there legitimately selling the bikes listed in a brand new and never ridden condition.
Besides it'll all be handeled by Penrith police, we're not encouraging anyone taking this into their own hands. If you think something sounds fishy around the traps, give Trent a call at the store.
Thanks again,
Colonel

wombat

Lives in a hole
I'll post the list in our place too. If I see any of them I'll get in contact. This shit is not cool. On a similar note, if anyone sees a Mongoose Fairlane ('04 green) going rediculously cheap, let me know.