blacksmithing thred

Status
Not open for further replies.

browny_5

Likes Dirt
I had a search and i didnt find anythin so i decided to start a blacksmithing thread for anyone that has any pictures of there projects that they have made or currently making or anything related to the subject.

joe

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I be making this little beauty for the king of bohemia its made out of coke hardened steel and its almost done that is after i finish my horse shoe shipment.

Attachments

browny_5

Likes Dirt
I be making this little beauty for the king of bohemia its made out of coke hardened steel and its almost done that is after i finish my horse shoe shipment.
if you are serious that you made that its an awesome effort i dont wanna look like the gulorbal(sp?) type though.

joe

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if you are serious that you made that its an awesome effort i dont wanna look like the gulorbal(sp?) type though.

joe
yeah im serious its only my second set of amour i have made too shit i have to go and finish the kings guards are here.

browny_5

Likes Dirt
yeah im serious its only my second set of amour i have made too shit i have to go and finish the kings guards are here.
if your not going to post anything useful don't bother its not as if people will look up to you for being the rebel tryin to make lame jokes in peoples threads.
joe

Last edited:
if your not going to post anything useful don't bother its not as if people will look up to you for being the rebel tryin to make lame jokes in peoples threads any one who reads this is preety smart this ham guys being a fuck head
joe

no i just think people make threads for a reason not just for your enjoyment to ruin. and yes i do think your a dickhead

Curlz12

Likes Dirt
Anyway why would you spend all your time on that when you could be riding ? :S thats just silly.

Put some proper pics and stuff on this thread fellas.

lol browny.

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if your not going to post anything useful don't bother its not as if people will look up to you for being the rebel tryin to make lame jokes in peoples threads any one who reads this is preety smart this ham guys being a fuck head
joe
maybe you shouldnt post stupid threads in fact you should change the title to some thing like metal working because thats what its called now there aren't many true black smiths around any more.

and insulting members like you did in white is a no go in fact im going to report you that language isn't necessary when talking to other members.

browny_5

Likes Dirt
i dont know about other people that have tryed doing it but i tihnk its heaps of fun exsepcially(sp) when its cold cause it warms you up and you can finish with a awesome end product

joe

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if your not going to post anything useful don't bother its not as if people will look up to you for being the rebel tryin to make lame jokes in peoples threads.
joe
don't bother editing you have been reported.

Curlz12

Likes Dirt
I never thought of it like that.
Sounds fun. I shall try it oneday :)

Thanks Browny and DHfreeride4life

Has anyone got ANY pictures they can put up?

browny_5

Likes Dirt
I never thought of it like that.
Sounds fun. I shall try it oneday :)

Thanks Browny and DHfreeride4life

Has anyone got ANY pictures they can put up?
yer its really fun we had a guy come to our school and made a rams head and it took him just over an hour and he said he could sell it for about $60
and its a good way to take out some anger. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.