Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
its disappointing to see people can't respect it.
Respect what exactly?
The track has been there for 17 years, and although not ideally managed, was still managed to some degree with no council assistance. I'd like to see how the place would have looked if push bike riders hadn't addopted the tracks.
I know I personally removed every piece of rubbish I found there, and did a lot to repair errosion, and I know of a lot of others that did the same.
Respect is a big word. Not one I'd use for people living in cleared blocks of land for their houses(in the same bush)that out numbered the riders and used the councils possition to persuad them to do the pollitical correct thing without assessing the situation or the options fully.
I personally have no respect for councils decission, and I do respect the bush, and keeping it as virgin as possible.
No I've not ridden there since the dessision, but I don't live nearby.

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Respect what exactly?
[/COLOR]
I thought it'd be obvious - respect the decision the council has made to have hope for future reopenings or new trails there again. Its posted all over rotorburn if you have a look. I live around the corner too.

As much as I disagree with it, I'd still like to do everything I can to help preventing any further trouble.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Tentative plans for a Lithgow trip (long weekend - I think thats the 14th)

Let me know if your interested ... if you don't have shuttle access let me know and I'll see what I can organise for you young'uns :p

hucker_boy

weekly chode

Let me know if your interested ... if you don't have shuttle access let me know and I'll see what I can organise for you young'uns :p
yea al if u could find a spare spot for me i will happily come as i havent ridden in ages man

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci

I may be keen also. What track?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Thanks Pete ...

13th Lithgow ... bright and early

Alex, Hazza ... can you two drive ... legally ??? no probs if not ... helps with sharing the none drivers between shuttle crews.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Potentially in for this one :) Seems like it's been so long since i've been on the DH bike. Just gotta confirm what's happening that weekend.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Looks like I'm definitely in for this one! Anyone need a ride/want to share petrol from Blaxland (or somewhere along the way).

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Haz, Alex, Gab ... see you there ... I'll have my Rav with trailer, Just need to distribute you non-drivers to other shuttlers but we'll be right.

If you need a lift up let me know and I can pickup on the way.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shuttles

hey boys,

im bringing the ute up with some of the guys: craigs, petercass, toranajudd etc.. but at the moment we have a full vehicle, will keep you posted if someone pulls out and will otherwise see you at the gun club.
prob wont get up there till just before lunch i reckon...

CANT WAIT! :cool:

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Having never been riding out that way, can someone give me some directions (or point me in the direction of where to find them?).

Thanks, Cheers, and looking forward to Sunday!

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sweet.

we will prob be there an hour or 2 after that but we will make up being tardy with youth and good looks! :p