Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anybody, nobody, Dust....

So 3 drivers and 20 children... Gunna be buying happy meals this weekend on the way back instead of the family feaster f**ker!

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anybody, nobody, Dust....

So 3 drivers and 20 children... Gunna be buying happy meals this weekend on the way back instead of the family feaster f**ker!
might have to bring your leather jacket then? ;)

im pretty keen to do the family meal deal! im gonna make it my bitch after a hard day of riding down a hill and then driving up it again... rinse and repeat.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Hazza, aren't you down my way somewhat (Blaxland)? If you're able to come early, I can give you a lift there. I'll be leaving about 7:30 or so...

Isildur

The Real Pedant
no worries mate, it's only 5 mins down the road. PM me with your details and I'll pick you up at 7:30.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
hey guys i might come up. ill drive but may not have my trailer on will confirm tomorrow.
Cool ... The Kenty Crew unfortunately can't make it, but I'm still in ... so 9am Aldi ... I'll be driving from Sydney so happy for pickups on the way ... PM me

now, I haven't ridden Lithgow if over 6 years ... so hopefully you guys know where your going :p

Joss

Squid
tag along

Wondering if you guys would mind if i tagged along? I'm from Lithgow but living in Canberra at the moment and will be back for the weekend. I have a car but no way to transport more then one bike but I'm happy to take some people to the top.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Wondering if you guys would mind if i tagged along? I'm from Lithgow but living in Canberra at the moment and will be back for the weekend. I have a car but no way to transport more then one bike but I'm happy to take some people to the top.
no probs Dude ... we're sorted for shuttles, so additional drivers is good :)

Isildur

The Real Pedant
I'm definitely still in!

If anyone needs a lift from Glenbrook upwards, let me know (I have 1 or 2 spaces left).

See ya on Sunday!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
might be driving myself up to get l's hours up so no lift need here.
woooohoooo ... look out ... you can shuttle up too if you like :) although every body knows Asian's can drive so I may not be the best instructor :p

Rav is now full ... if Alex is still coming along, then we may need to take turns sitting a occasional run out (no probs for me).

gab, me, haz, joss, and eddy(bmorc)
maybes: nick and alex.

Last edited:

hucker_boy

weekly chode
woooohoooo ... look out ... you can shuttle up too if you like :) although every body knows Asian's can drive so I may not be the best instructor :p

Rav is now full ... if Alex is still coming along, then we may need to take turns sitting a occasional run out (no probs for me).

gab, me, haz, joss, and eddy(bmorc)
maybes: nick and alex.
yea man i should be coming with my friend but im not sure if he can transport more then 2 bikes tho

Isildur

The Real Pedant
So with hazza now driving up, I'm back to three free seats (or 4 if people want to get really cosy in the back). No problem with bikes for that many people too.

Let me know if you need a lift.