Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

hucker_boy

weekly chode
So with hazza now driving up, I'm back to three free seats (or 4 if people want to get really cosy in the back). No problem with bikes for that many people too.

Let me know if you need a lift.
if my friend doesnt end up coming up would i possibly be able to get a lift from u? im from winmalee

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd like to ride tomorrow. Preferrably in the mountains if there's anywhere legal or subtle enough. PM me if you've got a meet organised and would like another.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
uhmmm kinda lost track as to whos coming.

but so far
joss, eddy, gab, ham, alex, sammy, mikey, me ...

Ravs gonna be busy.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Nice ride today all! Was a pleasure riding with such a decent sized crew, and for such a long time.

Was definitely the best day I've had on the DH bike in quite a while!

I'm going through the footage now to see if there's anything that can be made of it, will keep you updated.

Catch ya soon!

Isildur

The Real Pedant
I think most of us are going in the Woodfood to Glenbrook Classic - I for one am avoiding DHing this weekend so that my legs are fresh for the sprint down the Oaks :) ;)

DeBloot

Feeling old
so whos coming along to the council meeting tomorrow?
Everybody on this thread should be there.

A lot of good work has been put in since the OBR debacle
And a good show of numbers will force councilors to take notice

Katoomba council chambers @ 7.30pm
Please be there

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Would love to go but i'm at orange 4 days week working... i'll be there in spirit. hope it goes well fingers crossed..

Barrington

Likes Dirt
Sheeesshhh I havnt been on rotorburn in agessss since the tracks got closed, its almost as though I lost interest in the whole sport altogether, but as I was catching a train home today, I walked past a newsagent, saw an AMB mag, bought it, read it and now my passion is back. My dh bike is in pieces to accomadate for a dj bike at the moment but I will put her back together in the next week or so, fix the front brake and then after hsc exams I'l buy a BMW and a trailor and head up to lithgow.

Sorry for the pointless rant

EDIT: Any news on the closed dh tracks and the apparent 'new' dh track that I heard the council was going to build to replace the closed tracks?

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I'l buy a BMW and a trailor and head up to lithgow.
with a bmw you'll be sure to pick up a shuttle bitch too..
I'm keen for some riding soon, chicken run anyone? Back on my kona again for a while so we'll see how it holds up I guess.

EDIT: and can someone comment back on the gazette after someone posted how we don't need a downhill track because there is plenty of XC riding around.

Last edited:

Barrington

Likes Dirt
oh dude thanks for posting that article, that is awesome news!!!

haha thats my intentions on buying a bmw, it has a pu$$y magnet on the dash board. Chicken run?? i thought that was shut down