Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
thinking of trying out the shuttle for stringline

Saturday 16th Oct

let me know if your interested.

BTW ... thanks Nick for coming out the other night to the NPWS thingy.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Confirming Saturday BMORC shuttles

Date: Saturday 16Oct
Time: 9.30am
Meeting at: Skate park car park Hare Street (see link)

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&...20643&sspn=0.002332,0.005284&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18

I'll be brining a trailer (thanks Tai) which can fit 6 (Gab, Nick, Nige, Eddy, Brendan)

There will be a few trucks and cars available but one shuttle is full ... and I'm a spare.

We'll work out spaces on the day ... Brendan has a ute, Eddy and Gab have their trucks too so maybe we can do some two car ... everybody rides type shuttles ...

if your interested post here or on BMORC.

Al

Last edited:

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there. 9.30 at the skate park.
Unfortunately dont have a trailer, but we'll just see how we go hey..

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Hey mate, weather is looking good for tomorrow - a bit windy, but otherwise OK. I'll still be riding, and I'm pretty sure Al won't be scared off by a bit of rain!

See you tomorrow!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
its on unless its raining in the morning ...

I'll post before I leave home

0404 885 896 if you don't have my number

brendan_h

Likes Dirt
It's looking good, see you all at 930. It's obviously going to be. Bit muddy so bring a fowl or somthing to sit on so you don't muddy the shuttle car

Isildur

The Real Pedant
The sun is out and it's looking lovely! And probably won't be too muddy, as the trail drains well (Ha! it drains straight bloody down it!)

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Fun ride today guys! But definitely a day for the parts god. He was taking the piss I bit I reckon! Ev's shock & tyre, my derailleur & hanger explosion. This is what my hanger looked like once I'd taken it off the bike... Nice twist & bend right across the derailleur bolt hole. I don't think this hanger is bending back rightly any time soon :(

Ah well, I guess that what happens when you ride quickly down rough, rocky trails...

Attachments

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I reckon you can straighten that :)

Thanks peeps ... my hand hurts . but good to get a feel for the place and the shuttle isn't near as bad as I thought or the pedal in ... is pretty flat so all good ... definitely needs to lose that straightline so I think we're on the right track (pun intended) :)