Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Well by popular demand(2 people anyhow), a name change is in order, considering that most of our rides are daytime!...We are doing a Prince and it is the thread formerly known as!:)

I suppose a starting ride is in order...
Monday...Glenbrook
Time...9am
Meet...at the carpark opposite glenbrook shops
This ride will take approximately 3 hours onwards, there is plenty to like about this ride, i think it rates number 1 in the mountains and is very doable for all types of riders!

Who's In?
BM Epic,Bushpilot,mtbasn,JP,t-bone,bipyjamas,Rockydog,bacca,crank1979,carlgroover,
Maybe's?

Last edited:

bushpilot

Likes Dirt
So far as I can tell I'll be " IN ", anyhow I'll call before that probably Sunday evening after I get home from work as we will probably car pool or is that truck pool.
What's with "turgid" in the title, just curious.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
So far as I can tell I'll be " IN ", anyhow I'll call before that probably Sunday evening after I get home from work as we will probably car pool or is that truck pool.
What's with "turgid" in the title, just curious.
Truck is right, and turgid because i am an idiot!:)

bipyjamas

Likes Dirt
This ride will take approximately 3 hours onwards, there is plenty to like about this ride, i think it rates number 1 in the mountains and is very doable for all types of riders!
  • Plenty to like
  • #1 in the mountains
  • Very doable for all types of riders!

Sounds like a hoot, I'll try and make it up there by 9am! :)

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Hi guys, Is this ride a Blue Mountain "turgid" Riders only event? If not I'd love to head up to the high country for a spin.

bushpilot

Likes Dirt
Hi guys, Is this ride a Blue Mountain "turgid" Riders only event? If not I'd love to head up to the high country for a spin.
Love your avatar, " Monkey " used to be one of my favourites way back, made me laugh when I saw your avatar. :D

BM Epic

Eats Squid
This is open for everybody bacca!..we mostly all come from the mountains and ride a lot together, we have some honorary "turgid" mountaineers..bipyjamas,spanky_ham,nerf herder et.al.
So your most welcome!

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Love your avatar, " Monkey " used to be one of my favourites way back, made me laugh when I saw your avatar. :D
Cheers, saw the pic and had to use it!

This is open for everybody bacca!..we mostly all come from the mountains and ride a lot together, we have some honorary "turgid" mountaineers..bipyjamas,spanky_ham,nerf herder et.al.
So your most welcome!
Excellent! See you all there...by the way would "there" happen to be the car park opposite the Ross St shops?

JP

Likes Dirt
Yes, fine question. I just assumed it is the carpark adjacent to the Blue Tongue cafe. Please confirm Houston.

mtb1611

Seymour
If you want to suggest somewhere i will take you.....the best ones are ...G/brook..Long Angle...Lawson, alternatively if you want to suggest something else i would be happy also!
Sounds good, about time we met up. May have to sort a leave pass!