Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hope you had a good ride today... sad to have missed it.

Also the predicted possible Narrow Neck ride tomorrow night that I was hoping to come on I unfortunately can't because I will still be stuck in Sydney.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Happy Birthday Rockydog

Gotcha Rockydog, happy birthday brother from all the fellow mountains "turgid" boys!
Great ride today guys,11 people:eek:, great stuff!

rockydog

Likes Dirt
Gotcha Rockydog, happy birthday brother from all the fellow mountains "turgid" boys!
Great ride today guys,11 people:eek:, great stuff!
I don't care what you say, epic...I will not have sex with you!!!!

Thanks for the ride today guys. Mucho funo.

bushpilot

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the ride today all, enjoyable company, what an awesome burger and beer at the Lappo after too.
Happy 21st rocky dog :D we don't age after 21 do we !

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the ride. The track was good, as was the company. I'm keen to get out there again and not miss so many bits. :)

mtb1611

Seymour
11 peeps eh, sounds top shelf, spewn I missed it. Got in fifty on the road but it aint quite the same, fun-wise.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
11 peeps eh, sounds top shelf, spewn I missed it. Got in fifty on the road but it aint quite the same, fun-wise.
Ben, i'm going to have to get a ride going and revolve it around your availability, i still haven't met you in person, i am getting something going next monday or tuesday, how is your schedule?..we could do any ride..Lawson, Long Angle, Yellowmundee, Glenbrook, Narrow Neck etc!
Let me know what you have happening!

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the ride today guys. Excellent trails, views and company :cool:. And happy birthday to Rockydog!

carlgroover

Likes Bikes
Top day

Great day out on the trails, and good to meet more of the Farkin crew, the pub food and beer were also very good but left me feeling a little turgid riding back up the mountain afterwards.
Thanks Guys :)