Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Great day out on the trails, and good to meet more of the Farkin crew, the pub food and beer were also very good but left me feeling a little turgid riding back up the mountain afterwards.
Thanks Guys :)
Great stuff John:D, good to see you again, we gotta do heaps more riding together!

carlgroover

Likes Bikes
Mt york

I'm off to Mt York to do some trails with Craig early tomorrow morning, we're leaving Woodford at 6.30am so if anyone keen let me know, the rides out there are tops.
John.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Thinking of going for a night mission to Lawson on saturday night if anybody is interested.
Will post up details if enough interest!
If anybody has any other suggestions for saturday night..hit me!(no, not punch me:eek:)

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thinking of going for a night mission to Lawson on saturday night if anybody is interested.
Will post up details if enough interest!
If anybody has any other suggestions for saturday night..hit me!(no, not punch me:eek:)
I'm unfortunately out... bike still being fixed. :(

Toxic

Likes Dirt
Davzab, come on saturday night and find out. 7.30pm sat night at Hazo station carpark.

Hey Mark, what ended up being the problem with the forks?

timjwhite

Likes Bikes
Davzab, come on saturday night and find out. 7.30pm sat night at Hazo station carpark.
I'm not promising anything (it is Saturday night after all) but I will charge my lights. Don't wait for me if I am not there at 7:30.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I'm out, work has called, and i cant knock it back, sorry fella's, bromance will have to blossom some other time;)!!:D

Toxic

Likes Dirt
Damn straight the change came through as we started. :D

Just John (Carlgroover) and I initially, but we did run into a few other Lawson locals taking advantage of the change. Unfortunately they didn't have lights. John and I rode every trail and it was good. Pace was pretty fast with just the two of us, but we still had alot of banter.

Teach the softcocks to pike cause it's a bit warm! :cool:

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn straight the change came through as we started. :D

Just John (Carlgroover) and I initially, but we did run into a few other Lawson locals taking advantage of the change. Unfortunately they didn't have lights. John and I rode every trail and it was good. Pace was pretty fast with just the two of us, but we still had alot of banter.

Teach the softcocks to pike cause it's a bit warm! :cool:
Well I would have been there if I had my bike.. though having to chase you two would have been quite painful (if not impossible). :eek:

Instead rode Narrow Neck this morning in the heat on my old cheapie clunker with RockyDog and had to chase him burning up everything on his single speed!! .... so feeling the pain.