VIC Blue V10 frame.

moorey

call me Mia
@moorey not blue, but there is a black 2021 frame medium listed on Facebook here in CBR for $5.5k including mullet wheelset
Colour is less of an issue than the price. Got everything for a solid 27.5 build aside from frame. Not in a position to drop $5.5 on a frame, hence looking for something 4-5yo...colour that era was just coincidentally what she loves.
Covid is compounding the issue, but really in no rush. I’ll wait around a bit longer then discuss plan B with her after this season.
Cheers man.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Colour is less of an issue than the price. Got everything for a solid 27.5 build aside from frame. Not in a position to drop $5.5 on a frame, hence looking for something 4-5yo...colour that era was just coincidentally what she loves.
Covid is compounding the issue, but really in no rush. I’ll wait around a bit longer then discuss plan B with her after this season.
Cheers man.
Hope something turns up but given the current pricing on anything second hand bike-related it won't be cheap

moorey

call me Mia
Hope something turns up but given the current pricing on anything second hand bike-related it won't be cheap
Yep, but will keep an eye out. Hopefully by end of the year when it’s more crucial, things will have settled. Otherwise I’ll build up something temporary to buy another 12 months.