Bluetooth Earphones with Earhooks

Buntley

Likes Dirt
Looking at getting some Bluetooth earphones, specifically the ones that have the hook that goes over the ear.
After a few hours of research I've decided its a mine field. I don't want to spend a fortune but realize that quality with sort of stuff comes at a price.
Would appreciate any advice based on what OP are using. Basically looking for good quality at a reasonable price. Under $100

Buntley

Likes Dirt
I bought a set of Plantronics backbeat fit and have never looked back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly where I was heading, look like they will stay on, and good quality. I also like the idea that they don't have noise cancelling ensuring I can hear the ensuing "strava run"!.

Buntley

Likes Dirt
is wind noise an issue with their " its safety‐oriented design lets you hear your surroundings"??
Yeah, good point...Chris?

In all seriousness after sitting behind guys with earphones in that are oblivious to you even being there, being able to hear what's going on around you is a benefit.

NB: This does not occur often.

Last edited:
There is some wind noise but I don't find it an issue. If you're a audiophile I wouldn't get them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ivan

Eats Squid
I also have the plantronics backbeat fit and am happy with them. They are an open style though, so you still get external noise which is good for keeping aware of your surroundings but does mean audio quality is not as good as it could be.