BMX Jihad

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i am a MTBer a BMXer and a Skater and there is only one guy at my local that trys to talk shit to everyone and thats cos he is a crackhead, literally.
i have met a few wankers in my time but they stay away from the local park becasue everyone that is a regualar are all friends and friendly, if anyone has a problem with me and my MTB or my friends and theirs or my friends and their BMX's they have to answer to the skaters and bladers aswell because almost all of them have had a go on my stuff at one time and i had a go on theirs, we are all friendly.

if you go to a park with a bad attiotude youll probably leave bleeding but if you go in and know the rules and dont snake people then everyone gets on fine except for the occasional wanker, so next time you see someone on a BMX or a Deck say hi and smile because you know most of them are nice deep down and they just need someone to inspire it in them, and anyways we all know who everybody really hates

PIGS

before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. because by then you'll be too far away for him to do anything about you teasing him or the fact that you just stole his shoes. if you skate and ride a bike and can see it from both sides then this whole thing stops being a problem because you can see a situation from more than one side. when you do that you'll understand the situation of another person and start to realize that we share more in common than you first thought. go hard. play nice kids.

toodles

Wheel size expert
mummyslittlestuntman said:
before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. because by then you'll be too far away for him to do anything about you teasing him or the fact that you just stole his shoes. if you skate and ride a bike and can see it from both sides then this whole thing stops being a problem because you can see a situation from more than one side. when you do that you'll understand the situation of another person and start to realize that we share more in common than you first thought. go hard. play nice kids.
WTF did you gravedig this up for? geez

Status
Not open for further replies.