BMX NOT on TV tonight 26/3/09, never believe the internet.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
IT APPEARS THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT BE SHOWN AT THE TIME SPANKY WAS ADVISED IT WILL BE ON.... SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

fuck you channel ten for getting spanky's hopes up

Just perusing the TV guide, when we stumbled across this...

Tread BMX

6.35pm – 7pm One Digital
Thursday 26 March 2009
Witness the most dangerous stunts performed by the most talented and fearless riders on the planet. Features the wildest leaps, spins and crashes plus some downright hilarious antics that put other extreme action sports to shame!

Genre: Sport/Extreme
Language: English
Other:
Duration: 25 mins

just thought we'd let you little tight jeans wearing Emo BMX riders a bit of a heads up. We searched to see if this had been posted but came up with nothing..... nuffin

Oh, and pho schnizzle dog, we waz just stirring yo up..... we mean no offence to you Emo crew. LOLZ

Last edited:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Lemontime

um, yeah, its apparently a channel 10 free to air spin off that is going to show only sports.

s

Samy

Likes Dirt
One HD doesn't start until 7pm in Melbourne. I can't see BMX being the first thing that is shown. Footy starts at 7.30pm after an intro to One HD.

Where did you get this info Spanky?

patto94

Likes Dirt
Sweet, Melbz gets it aswell.
But going through on google on of the sites says it has introduction or something to channel one.
But i think melbourne and sydney get it first because thats what it says on the channel on how long untill it is a channel.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
oh my, your whit and originality overwhelms me.
your very easily overwhelmed.... sorry they dont have a sarcasm font to use.

Unfortunately, as others have pointed out, what's being advertised and what is currently on appear to be completely different.

sorry, we're not in control (yet)

s

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
sorry guys, got all excited when we saw this... its still this way on the web right now..

sorry to get anyones hopes up

s

Samy

Likes Dirt
I guess if something has come out of this, it is the fact that One HD will be showing some cycling! (at some stage... and probably not all that much...)

Samy

Likes Dirt
According to TV Guide, BMX being shown on One HD at 1am tomorrow - as in an hour away...