Boost hubs. Here to stay?

Flow-Rider

Burner
It can be very hard getting spare parts in Australia for some of the older stuff and I mean components that are less than 5 years old, it's usually cheaper to buy a whole new unit. If you're lucky enough you can make something else fit or search high and low overseas online and jag the spare part you need. It's the chance you take when you own older model bikes.

I tried buying a pivot shaft for my 2009 GT Force from GT dealers here in Aus and was told they were longer made or in stock but was able to get one in just before Christmas from the UK.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Rode my 2003 hotrodded spec Enduro at falls and Bright recently.
Sherman 130 forks felt really good til I tried my friend's Fox 36 forks wow plush .

Flow-Rider

Burner
Rode my 2003 hotrodded spec Enduro at falls and Bright recently.
Sherman 130 forks felt really good til I tried my friend's Fox 36 forks wow plush .
Suspension is one thing that has moved in leaps and bounds in the last 10 years, it can transform an old bike into something good if you can get it to fit.
Well we did say any wheel bracing benefits would evaporate because most hub folks probably just gonna use the same brace angle and socae out to boost.
I've gone straight to 20mm axles on two of my bikes, with hope hubs on three of the bikes and hopefully that should see me through till all this melodrama of axles sizes is sorted.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I saw that bike when I had a looksey around Pushys in Fyshwick, I'm not a fanboi but gotta say that the attention to detail on that was unreal- I spent about 20mins just looking at it- staff must have thought I was well up on the spectrum.
They’re used to it. They should put some towels on the floor next to it to collect the drool...