Bottom bracket type?

What type of bottom bracket spindle do you have?

• Square taper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
This could rate as one of the most boring gear polls out there, but here we go anyway...

If you don't have square taper or Isis drive (spline) then coulda put down what type you have?

Thanks! :)

Ty

Eats Squid
i used to like square tapers as they would always break before your expensive cranks would and then you just get another un-52 for like $20, but the i got over flogging out cranks and sharp bits of metal sticking out towards your legs so i went isis

belly_up

Likes Dirt
I'm not sure what BB the 222 is running, but my GT is running sq taper, cause isis didn't exist when it was made : )
I was going to go to a set of husselefts and an ISIS bb when i upgraded the drivetrain a while back, but i couldn't justify the cost over just buying a set of deore cranks to go with my existing bb, which was what i did.
I like the look of the GigaPipe ISIS BB's though, if i was buying a BB and cranks tomorrow, that'd be the way i went.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
well i have nothing againsted square tamper. i snaped more crankes in half and never broke a bb. but now i have a isis with hussfelt.

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have a "profile fine spline" so i put down isis (spline)GO THE CR-MO TUBES!! although they have there down side damn shuttle trailers.......