binner

Hath shat hymself
Item: Box merch
Purchased From:
Purchase Price (approx): 20 each
Usage: yet to be tested

Pros - wait
Cons - wait

Comments: Ok, just received and picked up from my postie, the back story is I wasn't happy with the box push push shifter so they sent me the new n improved internal mech and a bit of merch.... SCHA VEEEET........
Will slip on the merch this weekend and ponce around the backyard for testing... mech will have to wait until my Sweep RL2's arrive next week

Pictures/Videos: fug yeah.....

Attachments

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Purchased From:

Pros - wait
Cons - wait

Comments: Ok, just received and picked up from my postie, the back story is I wasn't happy with the box push push shifter so they sent me the new n improved internal mech and a bit of merch.... SCHA VEEEET........
Will slip on the merch this weekend and ponce around the backyard for testing... mech will have to wait until my Sweep RL2's arrive next week

Where are you buying your Box gear from?

EMF

Eats Squid
Purchased From:

Pros - wait
Cons - wait

You'll look good in that getup binnerkunt
Sweep Roughcut would have been the high level option - anyhow have a Winfield

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Easy enough to Roughcut it when he realises.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

binner

Hath shat hymself
yeah, i got size small, tight fit to really pronounce the pectoral front, its box all round for the ladies.......

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
What was up with the push push shifter? I was actually interested in it. Kinda bummed it's been ditched.

EMF

Eats Squid
yeah, i got size small, tight fit to really pronounce the pectoral front, its box all round for the ladies.......
Normally you get the XS size binnerkunt?

you must be packing on the pounds with all the Spiced Rum

binner

Hath shat hymself
will have to wait till tomorrow nite, i got ju jit sushi, musical and end of school functions to attend... its hard being a wanted school Dad....

binner

Hath shat hymself
fitted the new mech today and from looking at both I can't see any visual difference. Pretty straight forward swap, and it seemed to work both up and down the shifts which was a good sign....took about 10 mins all up. I reset my cable and adjustments hoping that it would be green lights, jumped on the saddle and went down the street, round the block a few times for accurate adjusting and it works.
When I got back I had another look at the old mech and I think they have removed one of the ratchets/ pawls/ from the mech but I could be wrong. I didn't really want to pull apart the shifter again to check. The true test will be later this week on the trails with fingers n nut sack crossed.

Now, on to the soft apparel test.... I don't have pics of me sporting the gear but the T shirt is a good blend of 65% cotton and 55% polyester, soft on the skin which is to my liking as I hate my nipples rubbing on harsh materials. The fit is good for Next Level apparel which is made in China and color is very very good on the eye. The print is nice and looks like it will last through many washes to come, I'll let you know after 6 months.... For $20 USD I reckon thats a good price for a T-shirt with a printed logo, kmart sell t shirts for like 8 bucks but they dont have "BOX" printed on em.
The cap is awesome, fits reals good an is top quality, stitching of logo is LIT..... the orange under the peak is a bonus and really sets off the cap. Overall , the best cap I have ever worn, even beats my red wardens cap I have to wear at work........

Attachments

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
What was up with the push push shifter? I was actually interested in it. Kinda bummed it's been ditched.
the push part of the shifter was not engaging and getting stuck. So shifting to high gear was a no go.

EMF

Eats Squid
hard chiseled body / great to hear BOX Comp. took you on for 2018 apparel foot model