VIC brand new Maxis Aggressor tires (WONKY) SOLD

Jpez

Down on the left!
Item: 2 Agressor tires. 2.3 and 2.5 TR Exo both 27.5 Both SOLD
Item Condition: Brand spankas, little bit of Stans goop stuck to the inside. Never ridden.
Reason for selling: Wonky
Price and price conditions: free to anyone that wants em. Will post, just pay postage.
Extra Info: Both these tires were wonky out of the box. Both were warrantied and shops didn't want em back. They would actually run fine but my OCD won't allow me to. So if anyone wants a couple of perfectly good but wonky tires here they are. Maybe someone has a banger or something.
Safreek are you out there??
Pictures: Nope. they look like tires.

Last edited:

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How wonky? I only have mild OCD, but would like a 2.5 Aggressor in Exo for those months when I don’t need the DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Buy 1 maxxis tyre, get it replaced every 3 months free via warranty!:rolleyes:
I tried to claim one through Velogear and they were fucking useless, so just bought a new one somewhere else and stopped using Velogear.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
I tried to claim one through Velogear and they were fucking useless, so just bought a new one somewhere else and stopped using Velogear.
Damn!
I warrantied that DHR2 and a Magic Mary through CRC and it was very smooth.

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn!
I warrantied that DHR2 and a Magic Mary through CRC and it was very smooth.
Yeah I warrantied a Magic Mary through CRC and a NN through MTBdirect and it was smooth as silk.

Jpez

Down on the left!
How wonky? I only have mild OCD, but would like a 2.5 Aggressor in Exo for those months when I don’t need the DD.
I would say the 2.5 is about 5>mm from side to side. The 2.3 might be a bit more. similar to video TDK boy posted.
Yep I'll have them my wife has the OCD in the family. PM'd
Hi mate TheAzza kinda got in first with the 2.5 if he wants it but you are welcome to the 2.3
Like this?
Was a DHR2 I got warrantied

Yep pretty much the same. maybe a tad more on the 2.3
@Jpez the shop wouldn't take a return on them?
Both tires came from different shops, MTB Direct and Cycling Deal and props top both they Sent me out new ones without a quibble. They didn't want the wonky ones.

Reactions: Zaf

Jpez

Down on the left!
Both tires sold to Azza and Litenbror.

Can someone tell me how to edit the fuggin title to SOLD ? I go to 'more options' and my small pea size brain still can't see how.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Top right of the OP you should see a menu called THREAD TOOLS - it's in there.