Bright in VIC ?

Bluedirt

Likes Dirt
Hey SideFX if your in the Bright/Mt Beauty area on the 9-10th JAN we will be running shuttles (Bright on SAT 9th and Beauty on SUN 10th).

Feel free to flick me a message if your interested.

Odissius

Likes Dirt
Thinking about coming down and checking out Bright. Can only really fit one bike, trying to decide between my Demo or Enduro. Anyone got any thoughts on which would be better?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Endubro. There are 2 DH tracks on Mystic, but they're doable on the spacalized, and you'll get far more mileage on the trail/am bike. Just did mystic with my 8 yo, me on the V1 rune, him on a 20" GT Chucker. Did everything bar the DH and AM trails.

Last edited:

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
Thinking about coming down and checking out Bright. Can only really fit one bike, trying to decide between my Demo or Enduro. Anyone got any thoughts on which would be better?
If you're planning on shuttling, bring the Demo for sure. Some awesomely long runs.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Bring whichever type riding you prefer as all the trails awesome on either up on Mystic.... if you have no shuttle id bring enduro.

Lng3rz

Cannon Fodder
Mystic mountain is awesome fun, just a nightmare to get to the top . I use an app called ViewRanger for all the trails in Victoria and it's pretty spot on. I also head straight to the brewery after a good ride.