brooklyn machine works

Benj

Likes Dirt
hey
I'm after some actual information about tmx and link bikes
there's loads of crap comes up in searches-stuff that every one already knows!
I wan't the site of an owner etc with detailed pics of the links and pivots (yes I have all the common ones) espectially valuable would be pics of one dissasebled.

so if you've come across a good one please lemme know
thanks

Jordy

RYD4LF
i had the actual brooklyn machine works site not too long ago... i'll try and find it again

Tomac Boy

Mountain Bikes Direct
Don't get too excited mate, as the importer of Santa Cruz is also the importer of BMW. However, The couple of guys that run it are flat out making bikes, and are so backordered, that the importer couldn't even order a few to start with. For some strange reason, BMW don't want to put on any more staff(which is very bad business sense if you ask me).

So if you want a Brooklyn, you might be waiting a sweet while...

Note: when i was told this info, it was about 3 months ago, so things may have changed since then.

Benj

Likes Dirt
PEOPLE! (damn, there are too many poofs in the media)
I said "I need some actual info" -technical stuff!

having bothered to post a topic do you think it's likely that I haven't checked their web site?

No I don't want to buy one (at 7-10G's there's lots better value around)

I Just want some detailed info-I've done all the searches I can think of and have found all the normal stuff but as a cult bike I know there must be many enthusiast's/owner's sites around -I just can't find them.

S.

ex offender
norco_one25 said:
7 g for just a frame?? whats so special about this?
What's so special about Intenses or Foes or Yetis or _____ (tons of bikes) that cost about that much for a frame?

Benj

Likes Dirt
It does come with avalanche shock (1.5G) profile cranks ebb and drive cogs (.5G) and rear hub (think hope) 150mm (.3-.4G)