Build day this Saturday HELP NEEDED!

BKelly

teh fast
Hey guys and girls,

If you have not riden the DH track since last Saturday then you are probably unaware of the new changes.

We cut a new line in last Saturday that cuts out the section before and most of "Waynos shit corner" but it still needs a fair bit of work done to finish it.

We will be out there this Saturday from around 10ish and probably be there for most of the day again.

If you are available to come out and give us a hand even for a little while it would be greatly appreciated!

We need to get this work done ASAP so the track is ready for the ride day next month on the 13/2/11.

Please let me know if you can make it.

Thanks
Brad

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Trail Addiction....

A massive thanks to Eggy today who put in the hard yards for the new line. Thanks to Scotty and Luke who got in and moved a few rocks around as well. Still plenty of work to finish off before the Club social day. Hopefully we will get more to the next build day and finish it off.:D
Adrian.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Support the track fairies

Brad and Adrian plus local support crew well done in getting the track ready for the 2011 race season.

I will make the next one for sure.

Cheers Wayne

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Trail Addiction....

I think next weekend...Will talk to Brad. I have been flat out at work so had this weekend off which isn't good as we need to finish that line but I am literally falling asleep at work with Hammer in hand. Might ride Awaba XC on Aussie day morning if your interested and I get enough rest between now and then.

fairy1

Banned
I think next weekend...Will talk to Brad. I have been flat out at work so had this weekend off which isn't good as we need to finish that line but I am literally falling asleep at work with Hammer in hand. Might ride Awaba XC on Aussie day morning if your interested and I get enough rest between now and then.
Riding in Lycra on Australia Day would be Unaustralian, if you guys tell me what needs to be done I can head out mid week for a dig.

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Pics stand off

Not till I get Thredbo pics..............:p

EDIT : I just saw FB - I will post up pics tomorrow - I am busy waxing tonight......

Last edited:

FINX74

Likes Dirt
pics

This is the result of track work on the 30th of Jan. it is located at Damos Grave and is now a bigger and longer drop ( not by much), but do suggest a walk thru first before you hit it. Thanks Brad and Jimmy for the work on such a hot day....
Adrian.P1300055.jpgP1300050.jpg

Last edited: